Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila - 1.75L Bottle

Directions
Drink responsibly.

[product:jose-cuervo-tequila-gold] ?
Do you eat the worm?
Do you like This or patron?
Start your review of Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila - 1.75L Bottle!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 7
1,529 reviews
Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Leticia B.
Great for shots or margaritas. I grab this when I'm going to a party to share with everyone. You can normally find this anywhere.
Emily S.
Madison, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Emily S.
We are a Jose Cuervo family through and through - Jose Cuervo Jose Cuervo Original Margarita Mix - Classic Lime - Case of 12 - 33.8 Fl oz. Is our favorite and so is Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila - 1.75L Bottle. If you blend with ice and strawberries it’s the PERFECT summer drink 🍹
Valery R.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Valery R.
NO ONE HAS MADE TEQUILA LONGER. OR BETTER. Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila - 1.75L Bottle In 1795, Jose María Guadalupe de Cuervo began selling the very first Vino Mezcal de Tequila de Jose Cuervo after receiving the first official charter from the King of Spain to produce tequila commercially. Cuervo has been producing tequila at La Rojeña, the oldest active distillery in Latin America, ever since.
Samantha S.
Thornton, NH
Jose Cuervo Tequila Gold, a name you'll hear in summer country anthems, along with whiskey and women, is a staple to our summer margarita's and campfires. Mixed with premixed mixers or stand alone the smooth golden beverage leaves your body wrapped in a warm euphoria with each sip. As a non-drinker, and by that I mean less than one drink per year (yes, per year) I find it to be one of the few that doesn't leave a lingering aftertaste of harsh alcohol on your breath like many other tequila's will. It's also less pungent than the clear cinnamon alternative offered. I'm a fan. Give me a salted glass with some Jose and margarita mix and I'm clinking glasses with friends and smiling. It's a nostalgic taste of my younger days, rebelling and drinking like it was the cool thing to do. Nowadays one is good for me, but if I'm going to drink a margarita, it's gotta be as tan as I am in the summer, and Jose Cuervo.
jessica R.
Kissimmee, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by jessica R.
Un hermoso sábado de #influenster pasado la Rico y disfrutando la vida con unos ricos tequila comoartiendo 💡 ideas y nuevos proyectos para este 2021 que será más bendecido salud a todos mis compañeros #influenster
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
1,298 reviews
Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Juanita H.
Nothing like a good tequila to make a good margarita no comparison to the alternatives I will definitely buy it again and the taste is better than any of the others it’s a great value I would definitely recommend to others
Catherine M.
Wausau, WI
Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Catherine M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Jose Cuervo Classic Lime The Original Margarita Mix, 33.8 fl oz, (Pack of 12) Its only Tuesday, but this sounds soo good right now. I love me some Margaritas. #HappyTuesday!
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I haven’t had this in years, but it used to be a staple at every party I had. It was used for mixed drinks as well as shots. This is a fairly inexpensive tequila that can be purchased in most places that sell alcohol.
Alessandra V.
Pflugerville, TX
My favorite tequila! Gold is the best in my opinion. Who likes tequila like I should try this one. One drink that I like a lot is margarita, which is made with tequila. As I learned from some Mexican friends "¡Arriba, abajo, al centro, pa dentro!” .
Andrea M.
Edinburg, TX
I don't usually like tequila but I do occasionally take a shot here and there. This brand is affordable and the taste is not too strong. I've been using this brand since I was 21 so I'm a long term customer!! Love it!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle N.
La Place, LA
il y a 2 ans
Dantrell J. il y a 2 ans
I like it straight with salt and lime.