BY JOSE CUERVO #7 in Tequila

Everyone has a story about "Cuervo Gold", an instantly recognizable icon and the #1 selling tequila in the world. This golden-style tequila, a double-distilled blend of Reposado and younger tequilas, is rested in American oak barrels for smoothness. see more...

Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
I’m not sure if I really know the difference between different types of tequila, as I don’t drink it very often except for the occasional margarita or when I have gone on vacation somewhere. My entire life shopping with my parents and on my own as an adult, that was really the only brand that was considered in my house. Honestly I think all tequila taste similar and not necessarily the liquor that I would choose as my first go to drink. This product is great for the price especially if you make margaritas
Zerlaine P.
Davie , FL
Let's face it, tequila is an acquired taste. Many different distilleries, many different styles. This is an above average blanco tequila because of it's ridiculously low price. Like all things discretionary, value is key. Anyone can buy a $100 dollar bottle of wine and know it will be very good. The skill and fun is finding a bottle of wine for $28 that's almost as good as the $100 bottle. It's the same for any alcohol...
Michelle C.
What is your go-to tequila? Jose Cuervo is the go-to tequila  in my life... Especially on those adventure nights like  sitting around a campfire chilling with our friends or out riding 4- wheelers ( as the passenger of course.)  It is the STAY CALM and have fun liquor. If you are looking for a smooth liquor but a tiny bite then a little hint of sweetness then Jose Cuervo is for you!! Oh and if you would rather skip the tiny bite, then just take a little suck off a lemon and a tiny lick of salt and whaa la no bite!!
Amy H.
Colona, IL
Again, I don't usually drink alcohol, but when I do, its Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila
I know it's a hard one to swallow, but just about as soon as you do, you become a rock star. It's so effective I can overlook the awful taste, haha. Three shots in the taste is irrelevant anyway... But as always drink responsibly please!
Diana C.
Prague
I really enjoy tequila. Josa has lots of sizes and both plastic and glass bottles. I like the plastic for parties in case it gets broken and the glass for my collection of liquor at home so it keeps better. I have purchased it for years. It's a quality liquor for the price point. It mixes well for margaritas or just for shots
It’s smooth going down but has a kickback. It’s my favorite in the Jose Cuervo collection. This is my number 2 choice always !! It’s not expensive at all you can get the small bottle for yourself or the bigger bottle to share with a friend and the even bigger bottle to have a big shindig !! Go try it today !!!
Stephanie L.
Riverview , FL
I'm not a big fan of tequila but I am a fan of Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila! I prefer dark liquors and I always have a good time!! This product is affordable and I would recommend others to try this out. I usually buy it at ABC liquors, my local liquor store or Winn Dixie/Walgreens liquor stores.
Allyssa S.
Haverhill, MA
Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila is our go-to tequila for making margaritas, tequila sunrises, and other mixed tequila drinks. It is very affordable, but a little rough on the throat when being used to take shots. We typically use a tequila like Patron or Don Julio when we are taking tequlia shots with lime and salt, but recommend Jose Cuervo for affordability when it comes to making more mixed drinks, or at parties with a higher volume of guests.
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
This Tequila is ok not my favorite brand although I have bought it several times.Its kinda harsh not as smooth as Patron ..Jose has a better price for sure its not the cheapest or the most expensive,  so the price is right .I would recommend and buy again, but its not my favorite or first choice.
Tracy Z.
Omaha, NE
Not too pricey, always available at all types of different retail and grocery stores. Gold color attracts the eye, square bottle helps store bottle flush against the cabinet and makes it easy to grab and pour, definitely buy it again, good for mixing in other drinks or to use as a single shot