Jose Cuervo Classic Margarita Mix, 59.2 fl oz (pack of 6)

Jose cuervo classic lime original margarita mix, 59.2 fl oz (pack of 6)

Food Form: Cocktail Mixers

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jose Cuervo Classic Margarita Mix, 59.2 fl oz (pack of 6)!
Farmingtn Hls, MI
There was a point in time where my mom was obsessed with margaritas and this mix particularly. Jose Cuervo is so well known and their margarita mix is well priced enough to where I’ve been so many places and this has been served. You can also buy the container of salt from Jose Cuervo and rim your glasses. Totally recommend.
Alabama
The ONLY margarita mix I will ever use! This mix makes the BEST margaritas I have ever tasted, no tweaks or improvements necessary! If I make a margarita, this is the number one mix I go to. It is the best value for the amount and quality on the market. I recommend it to everyone looking for a tasty margarita!
Phoenix, AZ
Party in a bottle for sure! This stuff won’t make you the best margarita you’ve ever had, but it will give you the option for a tasty drink in less than a minute. It does give me heart burn if I consume too much so I usually cut it with lime juice, but I’ve bought it before and I’ll buy it again.
Landisville
I love a good margarita and this is the perfect mixer. tastes amazing, the price is great and you get so much of it. You can even use it to make frozen margaritas using some ice and a blender. This is great for parties
Walsh, CO
I think its certainly a great start to a girls night. You can always switch it up with a fruit puree and make sure to rim that glass with lime juice and salt. Be ready for a nice margarita and commence relaxation.
Philadelphia, PA
Very sugary and sweet. I wish this was a little bit more watered down but this is something you can fix by pouring some water in yourself. A little goes a long way.
Zephyrhills, FL
This is one of my favorite mixers. It has a good lime flavor with just a sweet hint to it. It is an affordable option.  I would definitely recommend it.
Orlando, FL
It's not the greatest but on a budget and want to drink some margaritas at home or a party? This works. It usually gives me indigestion and has kind of a weird after taste but for the price you can't complain.
Hannibal
I love this margarita mix! It’s something simple and easy when you want a nice margarita without the hassle. I like the mix without the alcohol so you can adjust the tequila to your liking.
Fayetteville, NC
Ive had this Mix many times! It gets the job done and makes making a margarita easy to make. Its also a good price but in my opinion its very sweet and will most likely give you a terrible hangover.

Looking for your answer?