BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Low sodium Low fat

Kayla B.
Charleston
This margarita mix taste so good! It’s like I have a restaurant in my home. You only need a little bit for each drink so it last super long and always comes in handy when I have guests over
Amanda B.
This is a classic, if you want the perfect taste of a margarita mix this with your choice of tequila & it’s a perfect match! It’s pretty affordable & it taste great on the rocks or frozen! I would recommend even to people who aren’t big on tequila taste!
Christine B.
Cleveland, GA
I am a BIG margarita fan and I can tell you that I strongly dislike this mix. It does not taste good at all even if you mix it with "too much tequila"...it doesn't even save it. Even if Im trying to watxb my weight I'd much rather go for the regular mix, it would be totally worth the calories.
Stephanie k.
Indianapolis, IN
As a member of Weight Watchers, this is ideal for Taco Tuesday because it's SUPER low in points! If you pair this with a good tequila on the rocks, you wouldn't know you weren't drinking a Marg from a fancy restaurant. You can literally buy it ANYWHERE too! Pair with some lime slices and sip away!
Michelle H.
I am not a fan of most margarita mixes because they are too sweet. This one is pretty good, just realllllly sweet.
Krystalyn H.
Victorville, CA
Love the taste of this mix. I prefer it a little tart on the stronger side of things and this gets the job done.
Chloe S.
Saint Paul, MN
You really can never go wrong with this margarita  mix. I prefer margaritas on the rocks, but I know plenty of people who like to use this mix to make frozen margaritas. The taste is great, with a strong lime taste that isn't too sweet. It goes great with most tequilas, although obviously is good with Cuervo considering the matching brands. I also enjoy other flavors of this mix, but the classic lime is my go-to.
Cayla J.
Indianapolis, IN
This was amazing with the perfect amount of tequila paired with it! My grandpa makes killer margaritas with it!!
Allie T.
Kansas City, MO
Even though it's "light" it's still so good! I really like the original flavor, not too sweet just perfect for a night out or casual drinks, whatever floats your boat! Even if you want it a little more sweet you can always add anything else you need.
Merle W.
Tahlequah, OK
This is a Great mixer for frozen drinks or served on-the-rocks! It’s easy to serve. We add tequila, rum, orange liqueur, a splash of juice or grenadine & some fruit! It doesn’t matter how we mix it; it’s delicious every time.

Walmart