BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Low sodium Low fat

Audrey R.
Victorville, CA
Love this for my margarita choice mixes perfectly and taste the best real simple to use and crowd favorite
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is a classic margarita mix that we always use for making frozen margs. Simple to use and tastes great!
Elizabeth C.
Huntington Beach
Tastes like lemonade. Definitely good if you’re trying to make a margarita on a budget and get messed up
Jenny B.
Burlington, KY
Usually the product I use when making margaritas. Less expensive than the others and still a great taste.
Rachel K.
Winter Park, FL
We all know that we need a margarita once and a while. This is my go to summer drink, it's refreshing!
Paige R.
Plymouth , MN
My favorite margarita mix. Great for parties. Sometimes it is a little pricey compared to other brands
Keith B.
Fern Bch, FL
Best way to make margaritas when you are in a hurry! A must have for a day at the beach or the lake!
Jamie R.
Gulf breeze
My go to for margaritas. Not too sour and I️ get heart burn easy so that’s y I️ chops this brand
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
I buy this to make my margaritas on Friday margarita night when kids go to sleep with family
Ciara F.
Indianapolis , IN
My favorite margarita mix, not too sweet or too sour. This is usually my go-to drink mix!

Walmart