BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Low sodium Low fat

Adi M.
Love love this mix drink. Is one of my favorite to drink and chill and have good night. Drink on the rock or mix either it's good
Kristen B.
Very strong but cannot taste how much alcohol is in it. Amazing for parties. Can be pricey depending on size but worth it.
Courtney J.
Coral Springs, FL
I have margarita mix in my house all the time, and currently this is the one I have. Its basic, its easy, and it's cheap?
Liz R.
Fontana, CA
The  most original of the margaritas. The best mixing and tasting of them all. Tons of memories with this one.
Beth B.
This is one of my favorite drink mixers. It has a great lime flavor and is well balanced. I will continue to repurchase.
Janet Q.
Norwalk, CA
My favorite margarita mix it’s sooooo delicious. I even sometimes drink it by itself because it tastes like lime juice
Natalie J.
Florence, AL
It has been a long time since I had this but it was very good in a margarita. It's very tart and I liked that a lot.
Catherine E.
Old Bridge, NJ
The margarita mix is great for those who a lot of times get lazy like we do. It is not expensive and tastes great!
Katie K.
Great base for margaritas, but I definitely like to add things to this mix before serving the final product.
Michelle H.
I am not a fan of most margarita mixes because they are too sweet. This one is pretty good, just realllllly sweet.

Walmart