BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Low sodium Low fat

Charlene L.
Astoria, NY
Great mixer for making margaritas. Not everyone is the best at measuring out the right proportions but this makes it easy and makes for a great margarita.
Rebecca H.
Scottsboro
Who doesn't love Jose!!!! I never fails to have a good time with him and I always reach my goal of the night!!! The flavors are great and so is the buzz!!
Ashley M.
Orlando, FL
Great for homemade margaritas. Super easy to make and a great flavor. It is affordable and can find it at any liquor store or even at some super markets.
Sam L.
Baldwin, NY
I love margheritas so this is one of my favorite things. It's so easy to serve and it tastes really good. It's also reasonably priced which is cool.
Frankie T.
I love making margaritas with this brand. Especially since it is a lite brand and lower calorie. I do not have to compromise the calories with taste.
Gina T.
Orlando, FL
Great for a perfect margarita, good in flavor not too sweet, just fine. I always have one in my fridge for special margaritas nights with my friends.
Guadalupe A.
Manteca, CA
This is a great and quick mixer you just pop it in the blender with some ice or just pour it over some ice and it's great for casual get togethers
Megan K.
Depew, NY
Always get Jose for your margaritas! We use this all summer long. It’s our go to, especially for how much you get in a bottle! Highly recommend!
Darian M.
Riverside
LOVE this stuff! always does the trick and tastes GREAT!! Yum, I like to get the pinapple one too and mix it with tajin, soo good
Jackie H.
Soap Lake, WA
Tastes great, makes a good tasty margarita for those days when you need a quick drink but that’s not over powering taste of alcohol.