BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Low sodium Low fat

Jordan S.
This mix is my favorite on the market. It is very affordable and makes any tequila taste like a top shelf margarita. I am a repeat customer because the flavor really can’t be beat. Would recommend to others!
Kayla U.
Plainfield, IN
Really good for homemade margaritas, frozen or on the rocks! Only complaint is the Light version was a little too tart for my liking but over all it is a good product! I have bought a few times for parties!
Jen P.
Westbury, NY
The classic margarita mix is probably one of my favorites! It’s not too sweet so it’s definitely doable with the Jose Cuervo tequila! Definitely my favorite and my go to that I️ get every single time !
Kristina P.
Marysville, OH
Good alternative if you dont want to make your own from scratch. Its very yummy. Kind of strong though, you can really taste the tequila. But low cal so it's great if you're dieting! Good price too
Alexandra C.
All the great flavors of margarita mix without all the calories! It makes me feel less guilty when I have an extra margarita (or two) and it still tastes great but doesn't go straight to the hips!
Rachel M.
Perfect for a hot summer day when you need a nice refreshing drink. Throw some ice and liquor with this mix in a blender and you're good to go! Purchased at grocery and liquor stores. Would purchase and use again. Would recommend to others.
Tiffany C.
Memphis, TN
I have been buying/drinking Jose Classic Lime Margaritas since before I should have been.  It's delicious, affordable, and fun.  I associate it with a good time.
Tracy L.
Lincoln
Excellent product!!!! This is High quality, I securely recommend.it is the first choice of Margarita mix I purchase. Wonderful flavor, and meets my expectations.
Antonio F.
Miami Florida
I do not drink tequila very often, in fact very little. But Jose Cuervo has always been the brand that I remember the most, whether it's for commercials on television or in print. I've tried it and it seems good, although not more than the Don Julio brand. It would be another option to have to buy tequila because I trust the brand and its price is reasonable, to those who do drink often seem to like it a lot too.
Alyssa F.
It's nothing like a good old fashioned, homemade margarita mix, but this stuff gets the job done. It is easy to blend with tequila and ice for a frozen marg, or simply serve over ice with tequila for a marg on the rocks. I would recommend throwing some fresh lime juice in there to balance out the extra sweet flavor.

Walmart