BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Low sodium Low fat

Yesenia H.
Fontana, CA
I love making margaritas with this mix it is the perfect blend it is not too sweet or too sour. The taste is great and you do not have to add anything crazy to make it better. It is also affordable and it serves multiple. I buy it pretty often for parties or small get together' s as well.
Sara H.
Tunkhannock, PA
I buy this whenever i’m feeling a little lazy and don’t feel like buying all of the ingredients to make a margarita. This is a great substitute and takes like you truly made it! Delicious taste!
Angelia L.
Paris, TN
This is my favorite of all time!  I love me some Jose Cuervo Maragrita. Its not too sour and is just right. I love the flavor and it at a good price at the liquor store. Would highly recommend this product to others! I will be purchasing some more.
Hillary T.
Louisville, KY
MARGARITAAA!!! MONDAY! and Tuesday and Wednesday because why not! this right here is the perfect cocktail for the summer time a nice pool some sour perfectly mixed  Jose Cuervo margarita some ice and a blender and BOOM!! you got the perfect cocktail!
Kristin J.
Camillus, NY
This is excellent. It is a hassle free margarita. All you need to do is salt the rim of a glass and pour it in. It certainly met my expectations, and the price is on point. It is widely available, and worth purchasing. It makes a delicious summer cocktail.
Amanda B.
This is a classic, if you want the perfect taste of a margarita mix this with your choice of tequila & it’s a perfect match! It’s pretty affordable & it taste great on the rocks or frozen! I would recommend even to people who aren’t big on tequila taste!
Kaelyn T.
Murray, UT
Well, there's tequila in it....but that's where the benefits stop. Being affordable isn't always a good thing. This has a weird aftertaste that I don't enjoy. I get the "convenience" aspect, but I'd rather just mix it myself than buy this again.
Sarah G.
Redlands , CA
On a hot summer day margaritas are the way to go. This Jose Cuervo mix is AMAZING and paired nicely with Jose Cuervo silver. It’s very affordable and usually is on sale at Stater brothers. If I’m drinking margaritas this is what I buy.
Taylor P.
I love the light mix because it’s the same great taste with half the calories! I got a few bottles of this for my wedding and it’s safe to say it was a hit! Not just by me either everyone loved it!! Will definitely be buying again!
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Saturday nights are girls frozen margarita nights and they wouldn’t be complete without Mr Jose Cuervo! Easy to use mix that is actually really good tasting and doesn’t taste like your medicine lol highly recommended

Walmart