BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix, 59.2 fl oz (Pack of 6)

Start your review of Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix, 59.2 fl oz (Pack of 6)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tracy p.
Moreno Valley, CA
How could you go wrong here? Classic margarita and classic tequila!! Love to have this one blended and on ice! A little salt on the rim and we are talking a perfect summer day! I will always love these kind of cocktails and the taste of Jose Cuervo is amazing!
Sydney F.
The mix is better than the actual tequila that Jose makes. Probably one of my least favorite tequila brands, but the drink mixes are good. They're super cheap and at most grocery stores/liquor stores.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Margaritas are my jam. Being able to make them with an easy mix at home is great! This is pretty delicious. It does have a little bit of that artificial taste to it but overall, I really enjoyed it!
Susan C.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Target
They well know how to mix they did a exelente job on this the happy our is more exelent with a nice mix. This one is.
Whitney T.
The mixer is too, won't lie, I'm not a big fan of lime but it adds a good kick to your drink, I would recommend and buy again
Kanesha B.
Lamar
Great tasting product! Mixes well with other drinks without taking the flavor away or being too strong.
Emily M.
Kirkland , WA
This is my favorite kind of the margarita mix!!! The lime is the best, the strawberry is way too sweet and the lime is sweet as well so maybe you'll want to dilute it a tiny bit but other than that, highly recommend for margaritas at home. 😍😍😍😍😍
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
Good tasting product. Mixes great with other drinks and doesn't take the taste of the other drinks away. Good prices and good flavor!
Kristine l.
Tastes amazing! I love crushing my ice in the Magic Bullet and pouring some of this in there! Then adding a little salt on the rim and bam, it's ready to go. It's amazing value, i'd recommend it to anyone who likes mixed drinks! Yummmmmm! 😋😋😋
Stepha V.
I love this mix. I have tried other mixes but they just don't taste the same. This is just the right amount of sweet, sour and salty. It has a good flavor and doesn't taste like some that taste like powder or syrup mix. I would definitely buy again.