BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix, 59.2 fl oz (Pack of 6)

Start your review of Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix, 59.2 fl oz (Pack of 6)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sophie E.
Pinner, Middlsex
Dun dun dun tequila! This is the only shot I’ll do and this particular brand is fab! It’s in a sleek bottle and has a crisp flavour. It’s refreshing whilst getting that kick you expect from this Mexican favourite, I recommend it to y’ll, makes for a fun night out!
Liz A.
Brookfield
This mix is loaded with sugar and makes a margarita that is all together too sweet. I much prefer making margaritas with fresh lime juice, triple sec, and sugar.
Valerie A.
oceanside
You can never go wrong with this! It’s flavor packed. I love it, I will continue to buy it. Packaging is nice.
Taylor T.
Atlanta, GA
If you are a self-respecting human you will not buy the Jose Cuervo Classic Light Margarita Mix. The taste is completely manufactured, and almost has a granular feel to it. Not a good value, and probably wouldn't even drink it if it was free. If you are going to drink a Jose Cuervo mix, go for the "Regular", not the "Light".
Hailey H.
Heartburn in a glass lol. Just not my cup of tea---quila 😉 I'll see myself out lmao no but really I need a good subtle Marg mix to come out because these are too strong with the sour. I get acid reflex after one drink.
brittni j.
Frisco, TX
So terrible! It’s cheap and taste like it. Soooooo sour and sweet it makes me nauseous instantly! Don’t do it! Just make your own!
Brianna L.
Houston
This margarita mix is way to sweet for me. It does not taste natural at all. I would much rather make my own with fresh lime juice. I will not be repurchasing this product. Tip: if you want to make a good frozen margarita pick up a can of frozen minute made lime from the grocery store.
Kaila M.
I tried this mix because it said it was "LIGHT" but honestly it tastes like shit. The aspartame fake sugar is so overpowering and makes the whole drink taste gross.
Karina K.
Just don't. Real limes are cheaper and much, much tastier. I had low expectations, and I was correct in my assumptions.
Sonia A.
Love this Margarita mix nothing but the very best of the best at a very affordable price!!!! Definitely must try