BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix, 59.2 fl oz (Pack of 6)

Start your review of Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix, 59.2 fl oz (Pack of 6)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Carly L.
Columbus
Great easy mix for the summer, perfect for someone who does want fruity summer drinks but something that’s still light and great to enjoy on a hot summer day. Have had it both on the rocks and with crushed ice and it’s amazing either way. If you want to sweeten it up just a tad add some sugar into the rim of your glass!
Jacqueline H.
Favorite ready margarita mix by far! Amazing stuff really! I've tried everything you can think of and none add up to Jose! Packaging is cool and super hip. Don't change a thing! I will always buy and stock this product in my own home bar! Thanks Jose cuervo for another wonderful product!
Desi A.
Columbus, OH
Margs are always tricky on my stomach with sometimes being too sweet with the flavoring. the lime flavor allows the tequila to still have that taste in a better way. If you put a salt rim when making a margarita with this mix, the next thing you will realize is that you have drank 5!
Valu 🌺.
Hempstead, NY
One of my favorite margarita mixes to this day. I'm a big tequila and margarita fan but I do struggle with sugar problems so this is a nice light option. It doesn't take away from the taste so I do enjoy it. I just wish it wasn't as sour as it is hence the 4 instead of 5 stars but it is a great alternative to regular margarita mixes.
Barbara H.
San Diego
Awesome margarita mix! Goes great with the extra touch of salt on the rim. We add a touch of lime juice or orange juice for that extra little kid that a drink might sometimes need. Would absolutely get this again from bevmo. One of the best margarita mixes out there!
Laura R.
Tried this at a friends party and it was sooo good. It tasted very yummy and i will continue to use it, in moderation lol. Its the perfect mix for a hot summer day and long party night. Definitely recommend to friends, they are never disappointed with the flavore!!
Alexandra D.
Dundas, MN
AMAZING margarita mix!! It takes the rough taste of tequila right out of the bottle. I will not use any other margarita mix! This is 100% my go to mix for all occasions, especially spring break! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! Highly recommend you go and buy this now.
Taylor V.
Somerset, KY
Who hasn’t drank Jose Cuervo? It’s inexpensive, tastes great, and an awesome party drink! So easy to make margaritas and over-exceeded my expectations! Delicious and will definitely buy again! Of course! I highly recommend if you wanna save a few bucks!
Jessica S.
Miami , FL
Fast, easy and great tasting. If you live margaritas you need to try this! All you have to do is add some ice and it’s ready. I have bought this several times and would buy it again. It the perfect amount of alchohol and sugar, I definitely recommend it
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
Honestly I'm a light weight. I like the alcohol that doesn't really taste like alcohol! This was a good drink and had goof flavor, I just would have preferred a little less alcohol taste, but most people would probably like it! The packaging was nice.