BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Terrian B.
Indianapolis, IN
This mix is delicious and I think it really helped set the tone for a margarita night I had with friends. The packaging is nice and I've bought it more than once. I always look for this brand first when I am looking for tequila.
Chealsea M.
Whenever I buy this margarita mix I tend to mix it with an orange liquor to cut out some of the sourness. It is very similar to a sweet and sour mix to me. It is however one of the better premixed margarita mixes that I have purchased. I would still purchase it again.
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
This is a great premade mixer for margaritas. It has all the traditional margarita notes and does not taste cheaply made but yet it affordable to buy. We made frozen and regular margaritas with this and they both tasted amazing.
Meredith K.
Deland, FL
This drink mix makes the perfect margaritas! This bottle will make a ton of margaritas, so it's a great price! This drink mix is the best I have used. The bottle packaging is easy to pour and store. I would recommend this because it's delicious and cost effective.
Meaghan T.
Ulysses
I can’t tell you how many margaritas I’ve had with this mix. I love the sweetness and tang! We usually use Patron or Don Julio tequila along with it. I recommend trying this product for yourself, you won’t regret it! I will definitely keep buying this product!
Shadonna D.
Killeen, TX
When I need a little party on taco Tuesday!!! This is my go to I have this and add a little extra patron and it's a PARTY! I love that it's light and not so heavy it is a absolute must! Price point is amazing for a 6pack
Emily B.
Fort Worth
Very average but yummy for the price! Great for large parties & making margaritas in bulk. Great lime flavor but a bit too sweet for me. Better mixed with soda water to calm the sweetness and I love the added carbonation! Very refreshing on hot summer days.
Jenny O.
Anything that can make things go a little faster is amazing to me! So when you give me a pre mixed margarita what can go wrong love to blend them and make them frozen and I prefer the flavored version compared to the lime only because I have a sweet tooth!
Kendra O.
Rockville, MD
Love a good margarita and this mix doesn't disappoint. I usually like a freshly made one, but this mix is the next best thing. All you need is ice and salt for the perfect margarita, will definitely be getting more.
Bianca  C.
spring, Texas
This past weekend my family and I made some margaritas and this was out to go bottle and let me tell you we made some amazing margaritas, all our family and friends loved them especially in this hot and humid weather