BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Nicole D.
This is really delicious. I always use this when I make margaritas. It's a classic and light.
Nina T.
This margarita mix plus fresh strawberries plus extra ice it's a good time waiting to happen
Kat N.
Chicago
Hands down my favorite margarita mix so far ! Great for those girls night ins lol great taste
Lori-Ann M.
Awesome product, make these virgin and they are the best! Always good for a hot afternoon!
Alyssa H.
Punta Gorda, FL
Soooo yummy! One of the better mixes I've tried. I love margaritas and this is my "go-to."
Kieara M.
El Mirage, AZ
Love to use this simple and cheap mix for my margaritas easy to find in any grocery store.!
Sarah T.
Matthews, NC
Great product! This, mixed with some good tequila taste amazing! The price is worth it too!
Rusty J.
Richmond Hill, NY
I love a good quick margarita and this def hits the spot!!!! I love that it’s not too sweet
Cassandra J.
Travis Afb, CA
I love this margarita mix! This is the mix that I use whenever I want to make a margarita.
Jill C.
Love this stuff. Makes for an easy affordable drink. I bought this at a local liquor store