BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Xai X.
Love this! Probably one of the best brand for margarita. This is definitely a staple in my cabinet.
Meagan M.
This is the perfect flavoring. Isn’t to strong or have that fake flavoring taste. Prices is great!
Isabelle D.
Bellevue, WA
I love marguerita and this mix is so easy to make, and tastes amazing like an original margueritas
Bella B.
Miami
Me encanta, súper excelente para hacer el mix, súper refrescante, sabor delicioso, recomendado 100%
Hilliary E.
Atwater
Summer drink! Definitely need this when swimming in the pool all day with my kiddos! Margarita time
Monse D.
Compton
Nice margarita mix 🙌 i loveeeedddd it honestly cant wait to drink with it 👅👅 supppperrrr recomended
Annie P.
Columbia
Good Taste! Not too sweet. Very affordable and good to mix with tequila. Would definitely buy again
Donelle B.
Spring city , PA
My favorite non guilty margarita. I love that it's premade and handy to pour right when I want one!
Brianna A.
Macomb, MI
A little sugary, but fun to mix with ice. I don't drink it often, but it's fun to have for parties.
Stephanie P.
Bakersfield , CA
My go to mix for my margaritas it’s not so sugary like others price range is cheap not expensive