BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Brian H.
Downers Grove
I tried this Jose Cuervo Margarita mix to have for a pool party and didn't want to make them from scratch. Jose got the mix right everyone loved the drinks remarking how well balanced the flavors were. If you don't want to mix your own margaritas then get this brand you won't be sorry.
Jena C.
Ellicott City, MD
I love the margarita mixes! It's perfect that it's ready to mix with alcohol and you don't have to worry about mixing too many things. It's perfect for a party when you're prepping a ton of other things, this makes one less thing to worry about!
Judy B.
I have been buying this for years. Tastes like homemade without calories. Not as sweet as other mixes. It was a little flat and had a bit of tartness. I like the fact that I can enjoy the flavor of a margarita without all the added calories. I will continue to purchase this product.
Amanda M.
Frankln Frnce, OH
The best margarita mix there is . No matter what vacation we go on, I always end up with this. It's the go to when it comes to mixed drinks. Very affordable and you get many uses out of it . My friend and I split this while at the beach.
Michelle J.
Onsted, MI
It is the lime flavor you are looking for, thats for sure! I like this bottle design and feel like its good to pick up and grab for pouring into margaritas. I think you are getting what you pay for here, and you would enjoy this product! Even better with some tequila! :0
Annie B.
Palatine, IL
I love the margarita mix. It is the perfect taste. The only issue I have is that there does not seem to be enough liquor in it so I tend to add more (not a whole lot!) it is easy to pour though and easily recognizable with the packaging as so many people are familiar with it.
Lynette R.
Kansas City, KS
This Classic Lime flavor reminds me of my mom. She always had this Margarita Mix in our fridge at home. This is very light and perfect for if you want to sit outside and have a nice drink and enjoy the weather and family. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't drink heavy.
Brandi D.
Jose Cuervo margarita mixes are great! The first time that I tried it was at a neighborhood party and the mix had just enough flavor. You could taste the drink was very smooth and refreshing. The packaging was simple and attractive. I would definitely buy this product again.
Caitlin P.
Austin, TX
For a light margarita mix, this one packs a punch! Most might margarita mixes leave me wanting more, but this one delivers. Lots of flavor and not too heavy or sugary. The six pack helps to keep it fresh (if you don't use the whole pack in one night like I do...)
Jordan M.
Lockbourne, OH
Delicious taste, my favorite to drink at summer parties like the 4th of July. Kind of a sour flavor but that is what I love about it! Especially great if you get the mini bottles to have with friends! I would recommend for sure!