BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Amy D.
Toledo, OH
I loved this product! Light on calories but the taste is the same 😊 it's very affordable and worth ever cent!
Jacque O.
Nashville, TN
Perfect for making margaritas at home.... nice flavor and can make mags in the blender frozen or on the rocls
Justine S.
I absolutely love this margarita mix it's sweet with a little bit of a better tast which I personally enjoy
Christie R.
Albuquerque
Makes the best margaritas with this mix. Can purchase at any liquor store. I have bought it more then once.
Randi B.
W Hollywood, CA
Tasty and with much less calories and carbs! Still a great mixer. I actually prefer it to the regular one!
Melissa B.
Victorville, CA
I no longer take shots of Jose Cuervo it all goes into margaritas or mixed drinks. Tastes better that way.
Laura S.
Love it to make margaritas. My dad always uses this and taste amazing and I'm not a huge fan of margaritas
Reema S.
Warner Robins, GA
This mix is good without tasting like a diet product. The sugar content is good without sacrificing flavor
Paula M.
So good with Jose Tequila.  Easy to use.  It has a tvery nice package bc it comes with everything but tequila
Kimberly M.
I love making margaritas, especially when we make tacos. What cant you love a little kicker with your meal😆