BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Tonya A.
Amelia, OH
Love the lime light margarita mix. Great mix for those relaxing alone or with friends tequila kind of nights
Nicole L.
Ridgeway, OH
The only marg mix that I use. It is cheap and is delicious! Well worth the buy for a good at home margarita!
Lauren V.
Classic margarita taste! The closest you can get to fresh margarita taste without the work of making the mix.
Julianna P.
Raleigh
Best Marg mix! Not too sweet so you won't get a major sugar headache. Best value mix compared to other brands
Freddy S.
San Bernardino
Good for margaritas. Just some of this and some ice. Then some patron or vodka and you got yourself a party.
linette o.
Cartersville, GA
It's good to drink. I like it. the packaging is perfect. You can use it at parties or just to enjoy yourself.
Maria R.
West Lakeland, MN
This is my go to mix. It's easy and quick and very tasty. You don't need to do anything others than try this
Jessica R.
I love mixing this with squirt and orange juice and a little bit of don julio 70 for the perfect margarita!!
👑Vienna S.
Can't go wrong with a margarita! Bought this at Walmart. Affordable. Will purchase again. 5 stars! Mix it up
Brenda C.
Hampton
Love my margurites! My cousin used to mix them for me! She introduced me to Jose Cuervo! Like is my favorite!