BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

tiffany s.
Twin Lakes, WI
Best mix to buy, when we decide to make them, we buy this mixfor everyone. Great flavor great price point. Win Win
De'Lyndra C.
Marshall, TX
I love this when i make my traditional margaritas. I add a few lemons or limes to it . And the packaging is nice
Stephanie H.
I'm a Tequilla girl at heart and tgis is my "go to" for every party. Quick, easy and premixed for perfect flavor.
Ashley C.
El Cajon, CA
I am a fan of this light mix. It tastes good even with cheap tequila and isn’t too sweet like other mixes can be.
Rochelle M.
Fort Collins
You can tell it's "light" from the watered down taste. Not up to my expectations for margarita mix. Inexpensive.
Deni B.
Cypress
This is my favorite for margaritas any time!!! It's always margarita Monday!!! To me it's perfect the way it is.
Sonia A.
Love this Margarita mix nothing but the very best of the best at a very affordable price!!!! Definitely must try
Destany P.
Chula Vista, CA
By far my favorite mixer!!! The taste is so nice and refreshing! Perfect alone or great with food. Give it a try!
Alma A.
Pharr, TX
My favorite mix. It tastes SO GOOD! Margaritas are my favorite and with this mix. It's just ugh 😍 lol I love it!
Shantell b.
Huntington, WV
These make the perfect margaritas! Some ice, this mix, and some extra tequila make for a perfect drink!!!!!!!!!!