BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Keisha S.
Sparta
I do not like the tequila, but the mixers are the best I've found hands down. Great level of flavor and great price.
Monique F.
Mcallen, TX
Great taste, easy to find, perfect quantity, great price. Just add liquor and ice. Purchased at Feldmans in McAllen.
Vanessa G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
We always use this mixer when making margaritas. Comes out delicious. Totally recommend if you're a margarita lover.
Susan C.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Target
They well know how to mix they did a exelente job on this the happy our is more exelent with a nice mix. This one is.
Mullins M.
Piketon
Me and my friends had a party and we made drinks it was really good not to over powering just right amount of mixture
Alex T.
Hamilton, OH
Great for mixing frozen cocktails and sipping on a hot summer day. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.
chante k.
Chicago il
I absolutely love this margarita mix. It's a must at parties for mixing drinks. It never fails me and taste is great!
Renee A.
Not to much lime flavor for my liking. Personally not a fan of this mix at all. Maybe I was missing something
Alexandria T.
Brunswick, GA
Do you like margaritas?? If your answer is a yes then get this next time you make them at home! You can't go wrong!
Michole N.
Ctr Moriches, NY
Love this mix made it very easy to make great margaritas! It had a very good taste to it and was not overpowering.