BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Anthony C.
Fate, TX
I dont traditionally use margarita mixes when i make margaritas, once time i was strapped and had to use it in a pinch and it was AWFUL. I mean, when you're used to fresh margaritas, you really just cant use a mix and expect it to be on par. I definitely wont be buying this again.
Sarah F.
Kansas City
One of my favorite pre-mixed drinks, no nasty burn and best of all its sweet. Not the sweet like candy, sweet like a sour-sweet syrup you cant get enough of. If there was ten stars , i'd give 11. Everyone should give this a shot, literally, they wont regret a thing. (Except maybe buying one bottle instead of two).)
Allison M.
Roswell, NM
Love this margarita mix, it is definitely my go to anytime I go to the liquor store and buy tequila. I've purchased this multiple times at different liquor stores big and small and even Walmart. It has a really good flavor and can be used to make a margarita frozen or on the rocks.
Ebony K.
Florence, MS
It has an amazing taste. It's great on ice and great for making frozen margaritas. It does tend to taste a little watery as the ice melts, but it's still a great buy. It is very affordable so you're able to drink even if you're on a budget. I would buy this again.
Trish M.
Cheyenne
By far best margarita mix around. I have bought this mix on several occasions and it is definitely my go to. I will continue to buy this in the future as well. I have recommended it on several occasions to friends and family. I always have it on hand for parties. It is well priced, excellent quality and flavor.
Merissa W.
I purchased this one before and I enjoyed it. There's a recipe on the side label for you to follow to make your own margaritas at home. All you have to add is the tequila and salt or sugar the rim. I would recommend and it's reasonably pricey. Excellent if you plan on serving drinks at an at home get together.
Tracy p.
Moreno Valley, CA
How could you go wrong here? Classic margarita and classic tequila!! Love to have this one blended and on ice! A little salt on the rim and we are talking a perfect summer day! I will always love these kind of cocktails and the taste of Jose Cuervo is amazing!
Erika M.
Hastings
This is the Perfect Margarita Mix to keep on hand. I always keep a bottle of this mix in my fridge for last minute parties or Taco Night! ZERO Calories means it fits into my diet and I can always splurge on that second Margarita after Dinner, or 3rd or 4th... whose counting when they taste this good!
Molly L.
Yum...even looking at this makes me want a margarita. This mix gives me the excuse to have one at home! The flavor is just like margaritas made at my favorite Mexican restaurants. Price is right, and I always repurchase and recommend Jose mix to friends!
Sierra S.
Antelope, CA
Love me a good margarita mix. José is normally a go to for my friends and I. Theirs so many different kinds of there that we are able to get a good variety of different flavors. Not too expensive. An average price for party drinks. Yeah. I think I would recommended it if someone asked my opinion