BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Emily G.
Morgan Hill , CA
This is the only margarita mix I use for parties. It's not too sweet and keeps me going back for more! It's so easy to use.
Darcy H.
Great for when you're in a hurry and don't have time to measure out ingredients. Just pour over the rocks (ice) and enjoy.
Sianna S.
I love making margaritas with this because it's cheap and also tastes very good! This is my favorite brand of margarita mix
Tatiana G.
Las Cruces, NM
This is the perfect thing to drink on a Sunday afternoon while having an early dinner with my mom at home after a long week
Jonathan M.
Probably the best "easy fix" margarita mix you'll find, still not as great as doing it yourself but was worth the purchase
Caitlin H.
This stuff is absolutely delicious. I would recommend it to anyone who likes margaritas. Definitely the best mix I've had.
Melissa S.
West Plains, MO
Fast and easy was to get your margarita on! Blend with some ice or serve it on the rocks, either way it makes a party fun!
Brooke B.
This stuff is great. Following the instructions it makes the most perfect margaritas. You can even add another flavor​ too!
Whitney C.
Really like the Jose Cuervo margarita. Any flavor will take me to my happy place. Add it to a frozen drink and all is well.
Vanessa T.
Wilmington
My go to margarita mix!!! Great taste and great price and easily mixed. Every party we have this is always the mix to grab.