BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Sawyer C.
It'll get you drunk and tastes pretty alright. The flavor is a little diety tasting, but a lot better than the Skinny Girl brand
Ciara B.
Taylor
Love this margarita mixers just as much as I love this regular Tequila I definitely would recommend this and it’s very affordable
Robyn H.
Ooltewah, TN
Great Margarita mix not too sweet at all. Add a little bit of lime juice along with the mix and it becomes the perfect Margarita!
Melissa A.
Saint Cloud, FL
Instead of going out and getting margarita you can use this mix and it comes out very good depending how much mixer you put in it
Morgan C.
Buford, GA
Such a great margarita mix. Margaritas are my typical go to drink and I have never been let down my a drink made with this mix.
MaryAnn U.
Yucaipa, CA
It’s very easy to drink, but it is a little too sweet. I prefer to mix up my own margaritas, but it is better than most mixes!
Taylor D.
Clearwater, FL
Must buy when at the liquor store! Always the perfect party drink. Super affordable and the best thing to bring to a gathering.
Nicole C.
Ok product to be light. The taste leaves alot to be desired. I prefer the regualr version. Great value for an affordable price.
Tiffany C.
Gardner, KS
This is a great margarita mix, very smooth in taste and not so over whelming in the addins. very tasty and definitely worth it
Bridgette R.
Honolulu, HI
Does the job! Pairs perfectly with regular tequila from Jose Cervous. My expectations were met. It wasn't to sweet and syrupy.