BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Rhonda D.
Seminole
Perfect blend of liquors without the hassle of having to mix it on your own. I love to sit down and sip on my Jose Margaritas!
Kaylie L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
As someone who takes sugar content (due to being overweight previously) this is a great substitute for a full sugar margarita mix.
Brandy L.
goshen
One of my go to’s! This is my absolute favorite margarita mix and the taste just pops in your mouth for such an inexpensive price!
klaudia b.
Spring Hill, FL
I actually bought and drank this tonight.  It tastes good for it being a margarita light mix but I'm not sure if I'll get it again.
Mari M.
I love margaritas. This one is good but it's a little viscous for my liking. I needed to add some club soda to make it less sweet.
Brenda G.
McAllen
One of my favorite margarita mix! It's always well received at parties. Totally affordable. You can never go wrong with Margaritas!
Clarissa S.
Waco, TX
What Texas Mexican doesn’t love a margarita? Its so affordable and taste amazing! You get so much in one bottle you HAVE to share!
brittni j.
Frisco, TX
So terrible! It’s cheap and taste like it. Soooooo sour and sweet it makes me nauseous instantly! Don’t do it! Just make your own!
Caleigh M.
I love these, they make margarita night so much easier. Sometimes you can even add an extra splash of Jose to get a better balance.
Erisa K.
Whitwell, TN
I love margaritas! Every time I drink tequila it makes me feel like I'm on a beach with my feet in the sand smelling that salty air