BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Christina P.
Monroe Township, NJ
This is perfect for margaritas with a small dinner or for a party, no mixing involved just pour over ice or blend for a frozen margarita.
Landileigh N.
Vallejo
The best margarita mixer... EVER!! Wonder sweet and sour flavors. Just add tequila and pour over ice in a salted glass. A perfect treat!
Amanda D.
I liked this product but i love the watermelon one alot more then the regular one but jose is my favorite brand and i love the flavors
Olivia S.
Dundalk, MD
This summed up my sorority/college experience. Good size, decent taste, and even better price. Not a 5 star mixer but better than a 3.
Chelsea V.
This is a perfect additive for margaritas! You don't need anything other than a blender and ice and you have great times ahead of you.
Grecia G.
Greensboro, NC
This tastes so good!
I like to add a lime to it and put it in the blender with some ice to make a frozen margarita and it’s delicious!
Katy C.
Norris
This is my favorite margarita mixer of all time. It’s quick and easy and tastes very fresh like a margarita made with fresh lime juice.
Hailey H.
Im a big margarita person. This is a great mix and is pretty cheap and easy to find and easy to use. Always have a bottle in my fridge!
Tera P.
Pulaski, WI
My mom and I buy this all the time whip up our own margaritas in the blender! Amazing flavoring! I’m curious to try other flavors too
Megan W.
Lansing, MI
We buy this every time we have a margarita night in my family. We also love the light flavors as they taste the same as the regular!