BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Alyssa P.
Yuma
Always a good go to when mixing your own drinks. Isn't too expensive and makes quite a bit. My friends love it and it's super easy to use.
Lucerito A.
San Benito, TX
This paired with my favorite tequila. Love to keep it classic and very traditional. Some salt on the rim and iced not blended. Great taste
Felicia P.
rio rancho
I love this mix, the only down side to it are the sugar levels. If you need to watch your sugars for any reason this is not the mix for you
Natalie C.
Hanover Park, IL
Yum! One of my go tow when making margaritas for my friends or a get togethers. I would say they are super affordable and quality packages.
Melissa G.
Mandeville , LA
I always buy this at the grocery store. It is a great mixer, especially if your not feeling up to malong your own margaritas from scratch.
Megan G.
Bellevue, NE
Not my favorite, seems to be really sweet. I think I would rather mix my own. Good flavor though if you are going for a sweet margarita.
Sadie D.
The taste of this is amazing! It’s everyones favorite margarita mix! It’s your typical lime flavor. It is affordable and very delicious.
Amanda G.
Culver, OR
Perfect mix for margaritas! Can be a bit tarty, but overall has a great taste to it. Very inexpensive and it's sold just about anywhere.
Terrica K.
Dallas , TX
I love margaritas. This product is affordable and great for any occasion. It is pre-made so no work. You can find it at the liquor store.
Anna S.
Cherry Hill
Too sweet for my liking. I normally make my margarita's home made, but wanted to try a mixer. Would not recommend, very artificial taste.