BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Stephanie M.
Indianapolis, IN
This used to the a staple for me when tailgating for football games. I would make a large pitcher of margaritas and it would last me the entire day.
Courtney S.
Mesa, AZ
LOVE IT! not badly priced. Great taste and fast to make. I love pulling out my blender during the summer and put together a fast set of margaritas
Riley C.
Good mix and it didnt make my stomach hurt at all. Recommend for any one with a busy schedule who wants a quick drink so they can relax and enjoy.
Betty R.
These are pretty good but I feel like you have to add more tequila for them to be right and you use way too much and go through too much too fast .
Janice P.
Burlington, NC
Best way to go to enjoy a margarita at home !  Great value for the price and amazing flavor.  Perfect combination for those tacos nights.
Samantha R.
A good basic margarita mix. Not the highest quality and you won’t get the freah taste you would if mixing the juices yourself, but good in a pinch
emily g.
I love the way this taste. So good! And gave a nice buzz with one margarita. Definitely will repurchase. Love buying for parties and get togethers.
Eileen R.
Fairfax, VA
Hmmm.. has a not too good after taste and is so sweet I was waiting for something a little bit less flavored and fake but maybe highly expectations
Lindsey A.
This product is good for margaritas but shots can be a little harsh. Very affordable. I am a repeat consumer of this product and like it very much
Renee R.
Chapin
Love the margarita mix and the fact that it’s light......I try to avoid a lot of sweet sugary mixes......this is just the right amount of sweetness