BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

maria o.
HANOVER PARK, IL
this mix is ao tasty very good if blended with someice on a lime salt rim not very strong(if comes with liquour in it) but you can always add a bit extra
Quinn B.
Coraopolis, PA
The perfect margarita mix- it can be doctored up or you can mix it as is! Great to take to the beach and to tailgates because it is in a plastic bottle!
Juliana D.
Colorado Springs
Makes making margaritas so easy!! Super tasty mix that makes margarita making super simple. Nice, classic margarita flavor. Packaging is nothing special.
Cheyenne D.
Not a big fan, I like the original Jose not the mix. Too sour for me, too much sour mix. If it was a little lighter on the sour mix it would be perfect ,
alyssa t.
Long Beach, CA
I thought this mix was great. It wasn't too sweet, so went well with different types of tequila without having it feel like too many different flavors.
Amanda S.
Jackson, MS
Love this mix. I bought it at a local liquor store and it makes the perfect marg. I also really enjoy the version with the alcohol already in it.
Lily F.
Salem, OR
I love this tequila! My only hesitation is the sugar, I suggest adding something to reduce sweetness. Even one has left me feeling sick from the sugar.
Sarah R.
Tulsa, OK
Ya girl loves some margs, and I love Jose Cuervo. The mix and the tequila itself is great. Throw it in the blender with some ice and you’re in heaven 🙌
Rachel V.
Best margarita mix Ive had - and ive tried a lot! So what, I like tequila! ;) So easy when youre on the go to pour and drink! No mess or anything!
Kimberly N.
Anchorage, AK
Definitely one of the best tasting flavors. This is my favorite mix when I make margaritas! I'm also a little obsessed with limes and this is perfect!