BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Sarah B.
This choice of margarita mix is one of my favorites to buy when I feel like having "turbo" margaritas. The price is very fair for the amount of mixer you get.
Tiffany M.
San antonio
Margaritas anyone? Jose Cuervo makes any time party time.  This bottle can be found anywhere and doesn't cost much or take much to make a great margarita
Rachel S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Not nearly as good as making your own margarita mix with fresh fruit juice, but still makes for an enjoyable drink. I like the simplicity of this margarita mix
Natalie L.
Really great mixer and great flavor I love this product, true to its description and what it advertises. I would definitely recommend this and would use again.
Stacey B.
Aiken
What can I say... I love margaritas. This is a very good on the go mix. It's quick and easy. I dink this mix all the time and would definitely recommend this.
Veronica K.
Alma
It's great quality for the price and goes a long ways at a party. The flavor it's super over powering when in mixed drinks and doesn't have a funny after taste
Christina J.
Houston
This margarita mix is great for parties as it comes in a 6 pack! The price is right and it tastes great! Just pour over ice and add salt/sugar! Can't go wrong.
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
Best lime mix for a margarita! Top with a little orange juice or cointreau (or any orange liqueur) and you have a perfect drink! Margaritas are my favorite :)
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA
I like using this to make a margarita mix. It's also good to make slushes. Very affordable and you get a lot for your bucks!! We always have a stock of this
Meaghan S.
Carrollton, GA
This is surprisingly good for mixing with tequilla. I was not expecting it to be very tasty, but i thought it tasted really good without all the extra sugar.