BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Hannah G.
Bentonville, AR
My mom loves a good margarita and this is our go to mix. We mix up a pitcher using this mix and it's just the right ratio of sweet to tangy. And it's so affordable!
Isamar S.
It is a good mix. Tried this mix at a party with a few friends. The flavor it gives is tangy and adds a good flavor to your drink. I would definitely buy it again.
Morgan H.
EAST ELMHURST
I love mixing this with whatever liquor I have on hand. It tastes exactly like how you order it at a bar. I personally like to blend it with ice for more of a beach feel but drinking it as is also tastes amazing!
Christine B.
Cleveland, GA
This mix is not my absolute favorite. I'm not sure if it's becsise it's the light or what. But o feel like it doesn't habe as much as flavor to it as I would like.
Nikita S.
This was really good! Tasted perfect! And so much cheaper to buy the bottle than ordering it at a bar. Great pregame idea because it’s tasty and you feel the buzz!
Kelly J.
Norfolk, VA
Fabulous taste! Definitely sweet so you must like some sugar in your margarita. Exceeded my expectations and will definitely buy again for a quick margarita fix!
Monica M.
San diego, CA
Love that this margarita mix is already mixed without being light. The flavor is great and when I've used it at parties people have always loved it. I've also tried other mixes and this one is by far the best
Liz A.
Brookfield
This mix is loaded with sugar and makes a margarita that is all together too sweet. I much prefer making margaritas with fresh lime juice, triple sec, and sugar.
Samantha C.
Great for margaritas, probably the best I’ve ever used when making margaritas! I recommend this mix to any lady or male when making margaritas! Wish I could make me one now!😂
Ana N.
I really like this for my margaritas. I have not found another product I like more. It doesn't have the after taste like other products do. I do recommend this product