BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
So delicious! Inexpensive for what you get. Tastes just as good as the non-light one. Great for a quick margarita. Could be blended, tossed on the rocks or just straight.
Danielle R.
Bedford
Big and bad perfectly mixed to your taste. Just add a little tequila and your ready for the night. It's easy to pour and store. I've never had an issue with it before.
Amanda H.
Edinburg
When you're too lazy to whip up a homemade batch of margaritas this stuff does the trick. Not only is Jose a great tequila, but finding that it comes pre mixed? Win-win
Cat F.
South Gate
You know the party's good when they whip this product out! It's great for all parties and get together. I've had others that taste so damn artificial but not this one!
MK R.
1,461 reviews
I love this! It’s not too sour or too sweet, it’s just a perfect balance. I like to drink this on the rocks and it’s very convenient because it’s already made up for me.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
I like that it's a lighter alternative to mixed drinks but not a big fan of the taste or the price. Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix, 59.2 fl oz (Pack of 6)
Anna H.
Coral, MI
I LOVE Tequila. It’s one of my favorite liquors! Margaritas are also one of my favorite drinks so I loved it! I would most definitely buy it again. And again!! It’s definitely affordable! I used to buy one every week. ;)
Theresa B.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm a big fan of margaritas but I usually like home made best. These are good but usually I need to add in some more tequila and triple sec to cut the sour a little.
Kaila M.
I tried this mix because it said it was "LIGHT" but honestly it tastes like shit. The aspartame fake sugar is so overpowering and makes the whole drink taste gross.
Caitlin Z.
Pottsboro
This mix is the perfect combination with the Jose Cuervo Especial tequila for margaritas. My favorite! Great for a relaxing night or a night out with friends.