BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
I love this for when I'm in the mood for a good margarita at home, very affordable and such a great value for how much you can make! Definitely always a go to for a get together or a dinner. My favorite go to for a margarita! Will always continue to buy, love it!
Stephany R.
Moreno valley
I personally don't absolutely love this lime flavor.especially since.its light! If you want more flavor in your margarita I would recommend going with a strawberry or mango flavor
Catherine V.
I am a cuervo fan however i found this remade mix to be very sour. I feel as if it got better as my ice cubes melted and watered it down. It is very convenient if you can handle the sourness.
Kristina L.
San Antonio, TX
Jose Cuervo Margarita mix is a must and our go to for every margarita night! It's so tasty and definitely affordable! We choose Jose Cuervo mix every time over any other brand!
Ash N.
Definitely makes making a margarita easy. I've definitely had better margaritas, but it's great when I'm in a pinch or making lots of margs for friends! Definitely affordable.
Rochelle M.
Fountain , CO
I'm so glad that they have a light version of this drink. The taste is still great and it doesn't have as many calories as the regular version. I will definitely keep buying.
Mayra E.
Love me a good margarita! Jose Cuervo tequila on any flavored margarita mixer is amazing! My favorite mixer flavor is pineapple mixed with strawberry margarita. Yum delicious!
Iesha L.
Boynton Beach, FL
This mix is super yummy. I tried it a few years ago and I actually use it as a mixer with other liquors because I like the taste of it so much. It's sweet but not too sweet
Ashley H.
This product is a good mixer! I love this flavor!!!! I just seriously love margaritas though!!! They are my favorite alcoholic beverage! No need for improvement with this mixer! I give this product a 5/5 star!!!
Elena M.
Reading, PA
Great for summer parties. Pre made is super quick and easy. Tastes great and is refreshing to have on a hot summer day by the pool! Frozen or on the rocks, both are great.