BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Quinn C.
Placentia, CA
This is a great mix. I absolutely love the taste of it. It is definitely affordable, and it always seems to last a long time. I never get any other mix besides this one. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Lauren T.
Brandon, MS
I love this product. It's already pre-mixed which is so convenient. It's also well worth the price because you can tell there's alcohol in it but it doesn't taste over mixed. I would definitely buy this again.
logan g.
Boone , NC
Love this mix; it tastes great and is super convenient and easy to mix. For the price of the mix you defiantly get yours moneys worth and is great if you are throwing a party
Kasie D.
Grovetown, GA
Margaritas are my favorite drink! Always my first choice! I love being able to buy this mix just about anywhere. Combine it with some awesome tequila and no need for extra steps! Very easy to make and simple!
Emily H.
Chattanooga, TN
I think this is great margarita mix, especially in multi packs. My family usually buys these for vacations. Classic, good quality, great price, and you can purchase anywhere.
Jessica P.
myrtle beach
This product is amazing. You can never go wrong with this classic flavor, just with fewer calories. This product is also available in different flavors. The packaging was standard
Neelam M.
Troy, MI
This mix was so much for st. Patrick’s day! Really enjoyed adding ice and throwing it all in the blender. I️ found it to not be overly sweet and was great with some extra lime and strawberries added in.
Jillian N.
Jamestown
Okay-tasting for a "light" version of a margarita, but I've come across better tasting "light" mixers. It has that "fake sweetener" taste. I would prefer to drink my tequila straight than mix with this!
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
I love this and the strawberry one. The strawberry one alone is too sweet so I like a mix of both of these with tequila of course. For the price you can get a great amount. I recommend trying it out.
Amanda G.
El Cajon, CA
Great mix! I love when I can buy this at Costco. It's so affordable. I love my margaritas, so I buy this often. Sometimes we'll add a little extra tequila, but it's mostly set on its own.