BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Steph C.
This is perfect for a margarita night! Especially girl's night in with the best friends! It's usually pretty affordable also. We've bought this many times and we all know when we see the bottle that we are in for a great night!
Karen C.
Indianapolis, IN
Omg this is amazing! Best party drink if you want margaritas! It has a genuine taste and doesn't take like chemicals. I believe it's affordable for the amount you get and the flavor is exceptional. Would definitely recommend!
Miranda C.
Pasadena, MD
This is an amazing margarita!! It goes down really smooth and tastes amazing. It does have a strong bite to it but it’s not too bad. I really love the taste of lime. It’s also not too badly priced so it’s good for everyone!
jess h.
Tomball, TX
Tastes great just like if you were to go to a bar or restaurant. Really easy to mix in and has great flavor. It's exactly what I was looking for. It's a nice plastic so I don't feel like I could break it after a few margs!
Amanda L.
Yummy! Yummy! I buy this brand all the time. This is a great margarita mix and a good amount for the price. I like this brand over others. I like that it is light.  I will definitely keep buying this brand of margarita mix'
Katie H.
Winter park, CO
Love this margarita mix! I received a Margaritaville machine for my birthday and this is always my go to mixer. It's got good flavor and mixes well with many kinds of tequila. I will definitely be buying this product again!
Taryn K.
zephyrhills, FL
This mixer is a classic liquor mixer. Its great because you can always find it at any store, whether you have to go to a liquor store or a grocery store. It is pretty affordable and always tastes great with our mixed drinks. would buy again definitely
Breanne C.
Amazing taste and less calories to go with it which means more drinks to drink! Packaging is nice and draws attention to the eye. Great price and value, great for parties or get together a or even a night of unwinding. 👍
Brittany S.
Buckeye, AZ
Well I honestly can't say what I liked about this drink because I don't remember anything after the first chug, but I think that exactly explains the quality of the drink. I had a great time and the drink is very affordable. I would definitely buy it again because I had so much fun I can't even remember.
Jessica D.
belcamp
Goes down very smooth. I thinks it’s a great value for the money. It tastes better then most pre mixed margaritas. It doesn’t give you a bad after tase. It’s very affordable I would most definitely recommend it to others!