BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Annika H.
madison wi
I don’t margaritas but the mix is super sweet to me, I only buy it when a lot of people will be coming over and I don’t have time to make actual margaritas. I prefer real margaritas and obviously this is a substitute but it’s not terrible
Karolina U.
This is one of my all-time favorite margarita mixes. As someone who watches how much sodium and sugar I consume, I loved how light it was. Surely did not wake up with a hangover the next day! Worth the purchase - goes well with all kinds of tequila.
Ellie I.
Oakton, VA
I normally do not like sweet drinks however this margarita mix one mix with tequila taste pretty good. it's a nice mix between sweet-and-sour and you don't need a lot to mask the flavor. I buy this all the time and will continue to buy it
Isabella B.
It's a perfect margarita mix and its low in calories! It tastes delicious! We always have it at our bar at home because we are all tequila drinkers! It's not too sweet or too sour! It taste more like lemon than lime! I definitely recommend it to tequila drinkers!
Ciara S.
McAllen
I like this product, it's good quality, affordable, and gets the job done. Squeeze some extra lime in there and it's delicious. I like the bottle that it comes in, it definitely meets my expectations and I would definitely buy it again.
Mary A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I bought this because I needed a good margarita mix while entertaining this summer. I was very impressed with the flavor and really enjoyed this bottle. Would definitely recommend to others. Great quality for the price you are paying
Abbey R.
Ohio
Love this stuff! Great for parties, barbecues, whatever! A little sweet, pretty cheap for what you get. I think it'd be rad if they made a less sweet version but I'll buy it again for sure and it's better than any other pre-mixed marg.
Jessica F.
Auburn, AL
This margarita mix is pretty good but superrrr sweet. Just one and you’ll be done. However it’s delicious none the less but if you’re looking to have a few just make your own from scratch and buy the Jose Cuervo tequila instead ;)
Kimiko P.
Las Vegas, NV
In a pinch for a margarita mix at a party and don’t want to spend a lot of money and deal with making a margarita from scratch...this is your go to!  I’m a repeat customer and I really love margaritas!  I will definitely buy it again.
Steph C.
This is perfect for a margarita night! Especially girl's night in with the best friends! It's usually pretty affordable also. We've bought this many times and we all know when we see the bottle that we are in for a great night!