BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Taylor M.
Spicer, MN
Love this stuff! It always tastes so fresh and smooth and it always is exactly what I am looking for! The flavor is sweet and sour just enough for a perfect margarita! It's very affordable and easy and tastes just like a fresh homemade margarita!
Jessica F.
Hampstead, NC
I love margaritas. I love Jose. I love Jose lots. So put the two together and I become a happy lady.  So I am again trying to just hit the 200 characters so i can submit this review and get some points for a box thingy. I am watching greys. I wish josh was here with me.
Rhonda T.
Seabrook , TX
For the man or woman who wants to watch the carbs the taste is amazing just because it's like it doesn't take away from the taste is a little bit pricey but it goes along way great for the price very flavorful to make margaritas with I would definitely buy it again
lauren m.
Fayetteville
I will forever use this while making my margaritas. It's super affordable, not expensive at all. That's what makes it so great. I've gone back to this product time and time again because of the quality and the value. I always recommend this.
Theresa C.
Saint Anne
I love margaritas and this is my favorite and it’s so easy-no mixing or adding involved. Just pour and you have a great margarita. And it’s afforable too. When I was in college and didn’t want to spend much this was a great drink for the price
Kim L.
Marana, AZ
The classic lime margarita mix really has a great consistency and isn't syrupy or too sweet. It is just like any other margarita you would buy at a bar with this mix! Definitely exceeded my expectations for a pre-bottled mix, that's for sure.
Katie S.
Don't have time to make your own mix? Don't have the know how? No worries! No one will know that you didn't mix this yourself! Jose Cuervo is the boss when it comes to margaritas. You can't go wrong using this mix with your favorite tequila.
Yaya C.
This margarita mix is amazing for parties and family get togethers. It works best for the women who wantto have fun, but not to much fun. Very delicious and affordable. There are different flavors that I suggest trying out also and not justthe lime one.
Harriet  W.
Carol Stream, IL
This is one of my favorite mixers for tequila. It taste just like the restaurant margaritas. It’s relatively cheap and last me a long time. I prefer the lime but most people tend to like the fruit margaritas as well. They have a lot of options for everyone!
Isabella B.
It's a perfect margarita mix and its low in calories! It tastes delicious! We always have it at our bar at home because we are all tequila drinkers! It's not too sweet or too sour! It taste more like lemon than lime! I definitely recommend it to tequila drinkers!