BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

susie L.
Tampa
The best and most affordable mixer on the market. It’s literally a few dollars for a great mixer. I hate making my own mixers. My only complaint, it could come in a larger container for parties. It’s the best value for your money. I will only buy this mixer
Christi H.
Naples
The price is reasonable. The presentation of the bottle is nice. It made great margaritas. Everyone was satisfied and happy with the drinks we made at our party. Will buy again! The only thing I might change is the label or bottle to make it stand out more.
Tiffany B.
I love this margarita mix! It is a go-to for girls night. It has the perfect taste. It is up among the top other mixes. I have found others that are amazing but the price is extremely high. This mix is the perfect middle of the road. I would recommend.
Stacy C.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I like having this on hand but am not crazy about the taste. It is comparable to other premade margaritas but with a little extra salt it’s not bad. I’ve bought this before and will likely buy it again. Cost is very affaordable and I would buy it again.
Nicolette P.
Richardson
my personal favorite margarita mix! just throw some ice and tequila in a blender with it and you literally don't have to add anything else. it's tastes really "limey" which i personally love for my margaritas. i will 100% continue to purchase this mix!
Monique R.
Fontana
Super delicious and great for parties I've bought it many times I feel like they can add a bit more like flavor but all in all it tastes amazing. The packaging is ok I love the price it's super affordable and I would buy it again and again love the drink
Bridget B.
St Augustine, FL
We reallylike the lime flavor of the Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix! For the price you spend, you get so much flavor especially for being a light mix. Its good value for the cost! Usually we end up buying Jose Cuervo over other brands!
Bre M.
Racine, OH
Hands down the best margarita mix I have ever used! It is very affordable and well worth the price that they ask! In my opinion it is a great value considering the amount of product! This product exceeded my expectations and I will recommend it to anyone!
Shayla A.
Decatur, AL
Use this product when I'm making margaritas. It's one of the best mixers I've tasted. It's not to overpowering, it's just the right amount. Everyone that's had my margaritas have all really enjoyed this brand. I will continue to buy it for my drinks.
Courtney T.
Plano, TX
The best. I got it from total wine in Frisco Texas. It's very affordable and tastes great. Goes down smooth and won't get you sick. I'm a repeat customer. Good flavor. I will recommend to everyone. I would buy it again. I like it. I will recommend it.