BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Cassanya P.
I’m not a fan at all of this light mix. All I can taste is the fake sugar, even over the tequila and it ruins everything for me. I. Would much prefer the regular mix watered down to save some calories. If this doesn’t bother you then I’m sure you’ll like it.
Danielle D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
For some reason this is just too sweet for me. The flavor is nice, but I prefer natural squeezed juices. The packaging is nice, but that's not my top interest when it comes to the product. I would defiantly drink it again. It just might not be my first choice.
Ashes C.
Charleston, WV
Best margarita mix in the stores. I would preorder this brand of mix over all others. The price isn’t to bad, but the other brands do not compare. If I had to choose if they could improve, maybe come out with a few new flavors. But I recommend this to all deinkers
susie L.
Tampa
The best and most affordable mixer on the market. It’s literally a few dollars for a great mixer. I hate making my own mixers. My only complaint, it could come in a larger container for parties. It’s the best value for your money. I will only buy this mixer
April K.
Portsmouth, OH
Tequila is not my friend. It tastes like blacking out almost dying in a field while your friends trip over your body. The smell brings back entirely too many bad memories for me to even give this and impartial judgment call. My friends love it, me myself. No
Christi H.
Naples
The price is reasonable. The presentation of the bottle is nice. It made great margaritas. Everyone was satisfied and happy with the drinks we made at our party. Will buy again! The only thing I might change is the label or bottle to make it stand out more.
Genesis M.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love me some damn tequila shots! Salt, lime and liquor is a great and fun way to drink. This is a great way to start a day at a party with your girlfriends. I have bought this quiet a few times and continue to do so. I purchased it at my local liquor store.
Hannah W.
Bakersfield
If you want to just make a quick drink at home this margarita mix works perfectly! Definitely enjoy having this one around. It’s perfect for after a long day. Great value, not too expensive it was perfect. If you like margaritas would reccomend this product!
Stephanie C.
Pomona, CA
I would definitely add more alcohol to this. It pairs up nice with more tequila, you cannot have enough tequila. This is super convenient when you want to make a margarita on the go and dont have to waste so much time preparing it. It is actually pretty good!
Brianna B.
This is perfect to make margaritas. It makes it so easy and it's very affordable. It comes with a good amount in it to make a large amount of margaritas. The tases actually really good as well. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to others.