BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Anna D.
Louisville, KY
LOVE! My friends and I deemed this the summer of margaritas, and when you're on the lake and can't make it to a hole-in-the-wall mexican restaurant, you reach for this product. We loved the flavor so much that sometimes multiple people would bring it to the same party!
Missy S.
Ewa Beach, HI
I love margaritas and was excited to try this out. Was such a good value for the taste and price. It’s perfect for pretending you can make an amazing margarita from scratch to impress friends and family. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who like margaritas.
Amber M.
Rowlett
This mix is perfect for during the summer time. Low in calorie and has a light flavor. This flavor is my go to when I make margaritas. I think it's perfect. I would say this is better than the regular mix. Would definitely recxomsnd to others looking for a light mix.
Kelsey W.
Carey , OH
The convenience is key. No mixing. Just pour over ice or blend. Packaging is great. Love that it’s a low cal version. Great value and very affordable. Usually pick up at my local Kroger. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys a good marg in the comfort of their own home!
Alana L.
Asheville, NC
Just had this last night in an on the rocks margarita. It comes in a great size for a good price and tastes DELICIOUS especially with salt either on the glass or in the drink. For improvement I would want it a little less sweet but despite that I would buy again.
KT E.
Fountain Vly, CA
They sell this at most bulk stores (for sure at Sam's Club), so it's a great deal when you're having parties! I like the light mix because it has less sugar but still tastes pretty sweet. I add my own tequila to this, but be careful or it can sneak up on you!
Kellie Ann L.
Scott Depot , WV
I LOVE this stuff! I feel like I can enjoy what is typically a super syrup-y, sugary drink without AS MUCH guilt.  It has a great flavor, and isn't too overpowering.  It is perfect for sipping on a hot summer day by the pool with all your girl friends!
Tomeka J.
Newcastle, WA
THIS IS THE BEST MARGARITA MIX! I always buy this mix when having friends over for a night in, and always have left overs after because it's the perfect size for party night! Available at most grocery stores, I definitely recommend to my margarita loving friends!
Sara C.
Cookeville, TN
I love this margarita mix! The original is a little sweet for me but this LITE version is perfect! It has a great taste without being overly sweet.  This is the exact margarita  mix I have been using for years! It pairs well with cheap or expensive tequila as well.
Cassanya P.
I’m not a fan at all of this light mix. All I can taste is the fake sugar, even over the tequila and it ruins everything for me. I. Would much prefer the regular mix watered down to save some calories. If this doesn’t bother you then I’m sure you’ll like it.