BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
This is my favorite margarita mix! This is the mix I always buy, its absolutely delicious! Its not nearly as sugar as other margarita mixes, yet still has a great taste! Nothing helps wind me down like a good margarita and some salt! I will definitely buy this product again!
αмвєя 👑.
Austin, TX
This margarita mix is awesome for a great taste and low calories. I know I love having a great time with my friends and family but not at the cost of always having too much sugar/carbs. This is a perfect mix of great drink and semi healthy alternative. I would repurchase.
Agnieszka C.
West Palm Beach
One of the best margarita mixes out there! Love that it's low calorie but still tastes great. It's not too sweet, which is important to me because sugar gives me headaches. It's my go to when making margaritas at home and I don't feel like making my own mix. Highly recommended!
Brittany L.
Raceland, LA
Looking for a margarita.  This is the best margarita you can get. Cost friendly and the best taste ever. I absolutely love this drink and I would recommend it to anyone who loves margaritas. The lime taste stands out yet the tequila creeps in also. Best margarita hands down!
Frank G.
McLean, VA
Solid Product for any occasion. I love the idea of making margaritas at my home. Make sure to put plenty of ice and mixer in the blender. The more the better. I have a few drinks with my fellow marine friends and they and i felt the effects while enjoying the taste.
Erika B.
Tryon, NC
Everyone needs mixers in the liquor cabinet and this one is perfect. The flavor makes me feel like I'm at a Mexican restaurant,however it's so affordable that I can make many more for much cheaper than one. Of course I would buy it again I love margaritas and Jose Cuervo!
Mychelle A.
Palmdale, CA
This is the best mix for margaritas. I love the taste. They have a pink one thats good also vut this is best for the classic margaritas. I put this in the blender with ice and a lil jose and a lime. I use this mix any time i want margaritas and all my friends love it too.
Hailey H.
Murray, KY
I love Jose Cuervo Margarita mixes. Their flavor is indescribably delicious and is by far my favorite brand to purchase. I love that they are always priced affordably and can be purchased at so many places. I usually get mine from Meijers or just a general liquor store for around $12.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
I mix in other fruits with this lime margarita mix, and add some Jose Cuervo in there. Tastes amazing! I also love the strawberry mix that is also with Jose Cuervo; mix some strawberries in there and it's delicious.
Lisa B.
Rosemount , MN
Not as good as making a margarita yourself, but it is a nice option if you want a quick margarita. It does have a bit of an aftertaste. I guess that is the trade off for it being a light mix. If you are going to go with a mix, it is hard to beat the ones by Jose Cuervo.