BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Kristy Q.
Mounds View
Delicious flavor. Makes me feel like I’m in Mexico! I love how refreshing it is. Is great on a hot day! Definitely meets my expectations and is very affordable. The packaging is attractive and appealing. I would recommend this to anyone. Don’t wait!
meg_bakerrr B.
Pasadena , MD
This is the only margarita mix I will buy that is premade. That’s for sure. It’s not too sweet and tangy like some. And it just needs tequila and ice and it’s ready to go! Also great for blending if u want a frozen margarita! I will be buying more of this in the future for sure
tay f.
Flint, MI
Great mix! Margaritas recently became my new favorite. This mix tastes very delicious and I absolutely love it. I don’t remember the actual price point but whatever it is it’s worth it. I would buy this every time I had margaritas!
Kristen D.
Irvine , CA
I love the convenience of having it be pre-mixed. It saves me money because I don't have to buy the mix and the alcohol separately, and also tastes amazing! I love margaritas when hanging out with friends and this is the perfect thing to get! Will buy again!
Hailey H.
Heartburn in a glass lol. Just not my cup of tea---quila 😉 I'll see myself out lmao no but really I need a good subtle Marg mix to come out because these are too strong with the sour. I get acid reflex after one drink.
Kennedy D.
Sherwood
This is a perfect drink if you are trying to have some fun at the house. A margarita will always hit the spot and quite frankly it is my favorite drink hands down. You can taste the smooth tequila and I love it
Megan C.
Kingsport , TN
Good for a quick margarita. You don’t have to do any mixing (which is a plus if you have no experience with mixing drinks. It’s a tad on the sweet side, but still good. Jose is alway a decent brand to go with.
Libby H.
Columbus
Decent margarita mix. Not super sweet and not super sour. The ones with alcohol in them have a nice balance of sweet with alcohol. These are pretty cheap and work in a pinch, but better off making your own.
Katie K.
Springfield, IL
Love drinking this in the summer when I’m by the pool. Makes me feel like I’m on the beach in Mexico! It’s a tad sweet for me, but I still love it and think it’s worth the price. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys margaritas
Nicole R.
Dover
This product helps to make your margarita a breeze. Excellent value, pair it with Patron silver for an easy to make, out of this world margarita. Just add salt and a lime wheel. This is the perfect summer combination.