Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix, 59.2 fl oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Misti H.Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix, 59.2 fl oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Kristine L.Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix, 59.2 fl oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Alyson K.

BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Valu 🌺.
Hempstead, NY
One of my favorite margarita mixes to this day. I'm a big tequila and margarita fan but I do struggle with sugar problems so this is a nice light option. It doesn't take away from the taste so I do enjoy it. I just wish it wasn't as sour as it is hence the 4 instead of 5 stars but it is a great alternative to regular margarita mixes.
Ashley H.
Oakdale
I bought this on a whim figuring it’d be easy to just whip up when I got home without much effort. Packaging was great, easy to store if needed. Unfortunately when I got home and finally got around to making my margaritas, I couldn’t even get through it. I’ve had other margarita mixes before but this one just tasted SO sugary that I couldn’t even drink it. It was that gross thick kind of sugary. I wouldn’t buy it again and threw the rest out.
Kristen D.
I love the convenience of having it be pre-mixed. It saves me money because I don't have to buy the mix and the alcohol separately, and also tastes amazing! I love margaritas when hanging out with friends and this is the perfect thing to get! Will buy again!
Quinn C.
This is a great mix. I absolutely love the taste of it. It is definitely affordable, and it always seems to last a long time. I never get any other mix besides this one. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Katie G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
I love this and the strawberry one. The strawberry one alone is too sweet so I like a mix of both of these with tequila of course. For the price you can get a great amount. I recommend trying it out.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
This is my favorite kind of the margarita mix!!! The lime is the best, the strawberry is way too sweet and the lime is sweet as well so maybe you'll want to dilute it a tiny bit but other than that, highly recommend for margaritas at home. 😍😍😍😍😍
Erin B.
Morganton, NC
Margaritas are amazingly delicious with the classic recipe, but real high on the calorie count. This light Margarita mix is better on the hips, but not nearly as delicious on the lips. Don't get me wrong, it isn't bad, just not good enough to make me want to skip on the extra calories. A plus is that it is conveniently pre mixed and ready to drink with the tequila included.
Vedrana S.
Casselberry, FL
Drinking shots of tequila is usually the way I go but when I do not want to get that messed up I like to mix it into a margarita and this is the perfect mix for it. It Blends beautiful with my ice in my Ninja blender and it's definitely a drink for a party. I whip up a batch every time my sister is in town. The flavor is beautiful and doesn't water down the tequila!
Lisa C.
Blackwood, NJ
I tend to not be crazy about margarita mixes in general so this was pretty average to me.  Had a bit more sour than I maybe would have liked.  The price point wasn't bad. I had grabbed it as a last minute decision at the liquor store when I didn't  think I would have time to run to the grocery store to purchase the ingredient I would need.
Kayla E.
Lincoln, NE
While I sometimes dislike all of the calories in margarita mixes, Jose Cuervo only has 140 calories per serving and still manages to taste delicious. I was expecting less than stellar margaritas when I purchased this, as it is lower calorie, but it still tasted amazing. I buy this all the time for nights with friends and have not found a better brand.