Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix, 59.2 fl oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Alyson K.Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix, 59.2 fl oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Kristine L.Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix, 59.2 fl oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Misti H.

BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Alyson K.
Alyson K.
Love, love, love this light margarita mix. Just enough sweet and sour for the margarita without inundating you with a sugar rush. Add your favorite tequila and a little squeeze of lime juice and you have the perfect skinny margarita. Light and refreshing, perfect for summer. In fact, I'm drinking one right now...
Erin B.
Erin B.
Morganton, NC
Margaritas are amazingly delicious with the classic recipe, but real high on the calorie count. This light Margarita mix is better on the hips, but not nearly as delicious on the lips. Don't get me wrong, it isn't bad, just not good enough to make me want to skip on the extra calories. A plus is that it is conveniently pre mixed and ready to drink with the tequila included.
Vedrana S.
Vedrana S.
Neptune Beach, FL
Drinking shots of tequila is usually the way I go but when I do not want to get that messed up I like to mix it into a margarita and this is the perfect mix for it. It Blends beautiful with my ice in my Ninja blender and it's definitely a drink for a party. I whip up a batch every time my sister is in town. The flavor is beautiful and doesn't water down the tequila!
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Lincoln, NE
While I sometimes dislike all of the calories in margarita mixes, Jose Cuervo only has 140 calories per serving and still manages to taste delicious. I was expecting less than stellar margaritas when I purchased this, as it is lower calorie, but it still tasted amazing. I buy this all the time for nights with friends and have not found a better brand.
Merissa W.
Merissa W.
I purchased this one before and I enjoyed it. There's a recipe on the side label for you to follow to make your own margaritas at home. All you have to add is the tequila and salt or sugar the rim. I would recommend and it's reasonably pricey. Excellent if you plan on serving drinks at an at home get together.
Kaitlin P.
Kaitlin P.
Temple
It's not as good as making it yourself, but when you need a quick drink it definitely works. It makes it really easy to come home from work and get a drink together. I wish it fit better in my fridge though; thinner so it can be upright in the door or something instead of shoved on a shelf on its side.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
I love the premixed Jose Cuervo lime margaritas. They taste so good and bring premade, they are so easy to prepare. We actually put our bottle in the freezer, with the tequila in it, it doesn't completely freeze, but gets the perfect slushy texture. Add a nice margarita glass and some salt and your all set.
Emma H.
Emma H.
Ah, I used to drink this by the gallon in the hot Florida summer. Add some ice and fresh limes and you'll be good all day long. Don't forget to drink water every now and then, this can sneak up on you. Would recommend to someone trying to take it easy and have a relaxing day at the beach.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Houston
This margarita mix is way to sweet for me. It does not taste natural at all. I would much rather make my own with fresh lime juice. I will not be repurchasing this product. Tip: if you want to make a good frozen margarita pick up a can of frozen minute made lime from the grocery store.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Butler
I clicked on this by accident. I don't drink the light version of this. I use the regular margarita mix. I only buy this like once a year, but it is a nice change to the things I usually drink. It's a little too acidic for me to drink too often. I would recommend this to other people.