Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix, 59.2 fl oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Kristine L.Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix, 59.2 fl oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Misti H.

BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Photos (2)
Buy on Walmart
Emma H.
Emma H.
Ah, I used to drink this by the gallon in the hot Florida summer. Add some ice and fresh limes and you'll be good all day long. Don't forget to drink water every now and then, this can sneak up on you. Would recommend to someone trying to take it easy and have a relaxing day at the beach.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Butler
I clicked on this by accident. I don't drink the light version of this. I use the regular margarita mix. I only buy this like once a year, but it is a nice change to the things I usually drink. It's a little too acidic for me to drink too often. I would recommend this to other people.
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
Jose Cuervo margarita mixes are great! The first time that I tried it was at a neighborhood party and the mix had just enough flavor. You could taste the drink was very smooth and refreshing. The packaging was simple and attractive. I would definitely buy this product again.
Monique R.
Monique R.
Fontana
Super delicious and great for parties I've bought it many times I feel like they can add a bit more like flavor but all in all it tastes amazing. The packaging is ok I love the price it's super affordable and I would buy it again and again love the drink
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
Purchased from my local City Fresh supermarket. I love the sweetness this mix brings. This is another one of my entertaining staples. It gets the crowd going. I mean,  who doesn't love margaritas? EVERYONE, please purchase this. You won't regret it.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
OH MY GOSH! I love this margarita mix! It's so delicious and such a good value. I could literally just drink a whole bottle to myself. The packaging is also very appealing it does taste just as good as it looks! I would definitely recommend this!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Ames, IA
Yum! I love margaritas! Jose Cuervo does it the best.  you can't go wrong with this classic margarita mix.  Definitely worth the price.  Great taste and cheap.  This is my go to mix for when I make margaritas. I have and will buy it again! 5/5 stars!
Jena C.
Jena C.
Ellicott City, MD
I love the margarita mixes! It's perfect that it's ready to mix with alcohol and you don't have to worry about mixing too many things. It's perfect for a party when you're prepping a ton of other things, this makes one less thing to worry about!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love margaritas so this is my all time favorite choice of mix. I love how well it tastes and it's a great price. It's in a cute bottle and really brings the parties to life. I have one of these almost everything I have or go to a party!!
Sharkira M.
Sharkira M.
Pinellas park
It's a good margarita mix that I enjoy making frozen. I've purchased on many occasions and will continue to. The packaging has a Mexican flare and easy to spot. It has great flavor and is priced well. Definitely would buy again.