BY JOSE CUERVO #32 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Just add tequila Non-alcoholic mix Zero calories see more...

Lisa C.
Blackwood, NJ
I tend to not be crazy about margarita mixes in general so this was pretty average to me.  Had a bit more sour than I maybe would have liked.  The price point wasn't bad. I had grabbed it as a last minute decision at the liquor store when I didn't  think I would have time to run to the grocery store to purchase the ingredient I would need.
Kayla E.
Lincoln, NE
While I sometimes dislike all of the calories in margarita mixes, Jose Cuervo only has 140 calories per serving and still manages to taste delicious. I was expecting less than stellar margaritas when I purchased this, as it is lower calorie, but it still tasted amazing. I buy this all the time for nights with friends and have not found a better brand.
Katie B.
Chattanooga
This is not the best brand of alcohol and can leave you with a nasty hangover fairly quickly. It is a commonly affordable brand. I would recommend buying a different brand of tequila, but as far as the margerita mix goes then I would tell anyone to go ahead and buy it as it tastes just like other mixes and usually runs at a fraction of the cost.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love Jose cuervo and margaritas and was super excited to find that they made a light mix! I don’t think that the taste is all that much different to the normal brand and I love that it’s a healthier option to the normal mix. You can also add as much or as little tequila as you want to make it as strong or as week as you want too. The price is pretty average and reasonable compared to similar products.
Lindsey R.
Lawrence
I am not a fan of ‘pour and drink’ mixes, as they always seem to be more acidic than house made- as in this case. Affordable and easy for a quick margarita, and plastic container makes it travel friendly. I would bring as a last minute pick up, but I would prefer to have house made margs over premixed. Not bad for a pour and go however.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Is by far the number one tequila mix in my opinion. It is absolutely wonderful and smooth going down. It is better children of course however I can drink it either way regardless. It is truly that good I would recommend this for a night out with friends or to give as a nice small gift for Christmas as the props point is very affordable
Kelsey D.
Cincinnati, OH
Honestly, this is one of the easiest ways to go. The price is right with this one! The flavor is delicious to me and it does what it’s supposed to do! It definitely meets my expectations. I think it’s actually one of the first things I drank when I first started drinking. I would definitely recommend this product, especially for parties! Oh, and it’s also really easy to find in store.
Carly L.
Columbus
Great easy mix for the summer, perfect for someone who does want fruity summer drinks but something that’s still light and great to enjoy on a hot summer day. Have had it both on the rocks and with crushed ice and it’s amazing either way. If you want to sweeten it up just a tad add some sugar into the rim of your glass!
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
I mix in other fruits with this lime margarita mix, and add some Jose Cuervo in there. Tastes amazing! I also love the strawberry mix that is also with Jose Cuervo; mix some strawberries in there and it's delicious.
Yana N.
 This mix is perfect for hosting a party it makes the best drinks it’s not too sweet it’s more on the sour side and Mixes well with all kinds of drinks like rum vodka or whiskey I highly recommend it the flavor is amazing I would buy it again I normally buy this at my friends liquor shop in Queens New York