Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix uploaded by Melabel H.Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix uploaded by Christian W.Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix uploaded by Maria G.

BY JOSE CUERVO #40 in Cocktail Mixes

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Low sodium Low fat

Buy on Jet.com*
Chloe S.
Saint Paul, MN
You really can never go wrong with this margarita  mix. I prefer margaritas on the rocks, but I know plenty of people who like to use this mix to make frozen margaritas. The taste is great, with a strong lime taste that isn't too sweet. It goes great with most tequilas, although obviously is good with Cuervo considering the matching brands. I also enjoy other flavors of this mix, but the classic lime is my go-to.
Abby D.
It’s simply a blend of artificial sweetener and some kind of lime
essence (sans calories). The flavor is a bit like a diet Sprite that’s
gone flat, which could be worse, and if you’re on an extreme diet, well,
you probably shouldn’t be drinking margaritas but, if you can’t stop
yourself, then I guess this will do in a pinch. Adding tequila (even
100% agave good stuff) actually doesn’t help things at all: It gives the
mix a bitter edge and brings out its artificial character. Bottom line:
If you want to save calories, skip the mix altogether and just add lime
juice the way you’re supposed to. I think this product is great, and is the way to go when drinking Margarita's.
Stephanie k.
Indianapolis, IN
As a member of Weight Watchers, this is ideal for Taco Tuesday because it's SUPER low in points! If you pair this with a good tequila on the rocks, you wouldn't know you weren't drinking a Marg from a fancy restaurant. You can literally buy it ANYWHERE too! Pair with some lime slices and sip away!
Madeline T.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my all-time favorite margarita mixes. I try to stay away from margaritas because they can be so sugar (calorie) heavy, but I'll enjoy them from time to time when I can choose the tequila I want and modify the mix to make it less sweet. This does the trick without the cals!
Melanie N.
Indianapolis, IN
Margaritas are my favorite and this is a delicious mix for making them.  It has a great flavor and is not overly sweet.  It mixes well with any tequilla I have found and I have bought it repeatedly.  I tell all of my friends to buy this when they are looking for a great mix.
Laurie A.
This brand is something you can find almost anywhere which is a plus. I️t is a great mix to use for those that are looking to save calories but keep a good taste. I do like to add some fresh lime juice to I️t to boost the flavor. The price is right and is always a party favorite
Julie S.
This goes great with the tequila making margaritas is a fun and enjoyable time the value of this product is great this is an affordable product and theres always more for later the flavor is perfect sweet and sour to it this is the brand I recommend to others
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
I love my margaritas! This was simple, affordable and easy to use. We had a margarita party at my house & the taste of the mix was amazing!! It definitely made the perfect margarita for my friends and I. Will buy again.
Yesenia H.
Fontana, CA
I love making margaritas with this mix it is the perfect blend it is not too sweet or too sour. The taste is great and you do not have to add anything crazy to make it better. It is also affordable and it serves multiple. I buy it pretty often for parties or small get together' s as well.
Jerie Ann P.
I get this mix whenever I can't find my favorite in store. This one is okay. I like using this with a sugar rim rather than salt. It's still fun to make and drink with friends for a girls night but I'd prefer to get something else that's less citrus and sour tasting.