Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix uploaded by Maria G.Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix uploaded by Christian W.

BY JOSE CUERVO

Jose Cuervo Classic Lime Light Margarita Mix: Low sodium Low fat

Buy on Jet.com*
Abby D.
It’s simply a blend of artificial sweetener and some kind of lime
essence (sans calories). The flavor is a bit like a diet Sprite that’s
gone flat, which could be worse, and if you’re on an extreme diet, well,
you probably shouldn’t be drinking margaritas but, if you can’t stop
yourself, then I guess this will do in a pinch. Adding tequila (even
100% agave good stuff) actually doesn’t help things at all: It gives the
mix a bitter edge and brings out its artificial character. Bottom line:
If you want to save calories, skip the mix altogether and just add lime
juice the way you’re supposed to. I think this product is great, and is the way to go when drinking Margarita's.
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
I love my margaritas! This was simple, affordable and easy to use. We had a margarita party at my house & the taste of the mix was amazing!! It definitely made the perfect margarita for my friends and I. Will buy again.
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Saturday nights are girls frozen margarita nights and they wouldn’t be complete without Mr Jose Cuervo! Easy to use mix that is actually really good tasting and doesn’t taste like your medicine lol highly recommended
Antonio F.
Miami Florida
I do not drink tequila very often, in fact very little. But Jose Cuervo has always been the brand that I remember the most, whether it's for commercials on television or in print. I've tried it and it seems good, although not more than the Don Julio brand. It would be another option to have to buy tequila because I trust the brand and its price is reasonable, to those who do drink often seem to like it a lot too.
Madeline T.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my all-time favorite margarita mixes. I try to stay away from margaritas because they can be so sugar (calorie) heavy, but I'll enjoy them from time to time when I can choose the tequila I want and modify the mix to make it less sweet. This does the trick without the cals!
Laurie A.
This brand is something you can find almost anywhere which is a plus. I️t is a great mix to use for those that are looking to save calories but keep a good taste. I do like to add some fresh lime juice to I️t to boost the flavor. The price is right and is always a party favorite
Julie S.
This goes great with the tequila making margaritas is a fun and enjoyable time the value of this product is great this is an affordable product and theres always more for later the flavor is perfect sweet and sour to it this is the brand I recommend to others
Jerie Ann P.
I get this mix whenever I can't find my favorite in store. This one is okay. I like using this with a sugar rim rather than salt. It's still fun to make and drink with friends for a girls night but I'd prefer to get something else that's less citrus and sour tasting.
Alyssa F.
It's nothing like a good old fashioned, homemade margarita mix, but this stuff gets the job done. It is easy to blend with tequila and ice for a frozen marg, or simply serve over ice with tequila for a marg on the rocks. I would recommend throwing some fresh lime juice in there to balance out the extra sweet flavor.
Hillary F.
louisville, KY
MARGARITAAA!!! MONDAY! and Tuesday and Wednesday because why not! this right here is the perfect cocktail for the summer time a nice pool some sour perfectly mixed  Jose Cuervo margarita some ice and a blender and BOOM!! you got the perfect cocktail!