BY JOSE CUERVO #61 in Tequila

Cinge Especial Silver is infused with natural cinnamon, giving this smooth tequila an unexpected kick. It is the newest, and fieriest, member of the Cuervo family, and has already earned a reputation as the shot of choice among the bold. see more...

Kimberly M.
Seneca, SC
I was rather disappointed with Jose Cuervi Cinge Especial Cinnamon. The first flavor that hits as you drink this is an intense, peppery, almost dirty tasting cinnamon. The faint sweet in it can't counter balance the overwhelming spice. The finishing notes are the only thing that saves this drink. It's almost a red hots cinnamon flavor. Would I recommend it to someone to try, probably not. If someone asked me about it specifically I would warn them about flavor and heat and flavor issues first.
Kahli K.
Blacklick, OH
I loved this stuff. Jose is one of my favorite tequilas on the market and I really enjoyed the cinnamon flavor. I was expecting it to be a little spicier but it was more on the sweet side. After the initial warmth from the first swallow, there was a pleasantly sweet aftertaste that you usually don't get with tequila.
Alexis N.
Highland Hgts, KY
I am a huge fan of cinnamon flavored alcohol and this one is one you must certainly taste for yourself. Part of the time i didn't even realize i was drinking alcohol, it tasted that good. However, on drinks like these, it'll knock you out quick if you aren't careful.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
I would strongly compare this tequila to the taste of Fireball but I would say this is the more grown up version. You know after college taking binge shots of Fireball you graduate and then you move on to this tequila and that's just something that I think is true I think that this is a strong cinnamon flavor and I am addicted to that. I do prefer taking shots of this tequila over mixing but you can experiment with it put it in different mixes and put it in your coffee etc. Just have fun :)
Chandra M.
Coolidge
I like it but I'm not sure what to do with it. It's not overpowering like Fireball but it's not something you can easily mix for a cocktail. I'll have to revisit this and see what recipes I can acquire that utilize this tequila.
Cindy N.
This is beautiful the only tequila we will buy my dad has always said if it isn't broken don't fix it and the price is great and we love the flavor and smoothness all ways happy with our purchase
Dana R.
Lebanon, VA
I love Jose Quervo but I'm here to tell you the cinnamon flavor is okay if you like that kind of taste but the heartburn weave u feeling awful for a couple of days but I do recommend the brand José Querying it's not too expensive and works like a charm. If u go for cinnamon drink moderately .
Chanel B.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love this cinnamon Jose Cuervo Cinge. It’s go a great flavor and I like it much better than cinnamon rums. It’s great for cold days and spicing up your coffee. The price is what you would expect for tequila. I would recommend this to any tequila person that loves cinnamon.
Danielle C.
Tampa, FL
This cinnamon tequila was definitely interesting to say the least. I am a big tequila fan but this flavor was hard to enjoy. You can't chase it with lime because that just doesn't work, so that's what I had trouble with. Taking the cinnamon flavor was just not for me.
Chelsea T.
Chicopee, MA
Very much love this product. We always have it ready to go when throwing a party or going to a get together. We are a repeat customer. Very strong when compared to alternatives. Affordable for the quality and the amount in the bottles. Would and will buy again!