BY JOSE CUERVO #56 in Tequila

Aimee B.
Apo, AE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I didn't want to like it, but oh man is this good! The cinnamon is just enough. It's a perfect combination with nearly anything.
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
I love how smooth this drink is and its a personal favorite of mine i would definitely recommend to anyone over 21 lol
Veronica A.
Port orange , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
It's very similar to Fireball, and im not a huge fan, so naturally this wasn't for me too much. Its not bad, its just not my cup of tea. (or tequila)
Beverly N.
Boca Raton , FL
Ypu literally do not feel like you are drinking alcohol. at least I don't. I love the flavor of it together.
Lonnesha D.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Found this at the wal mart liquor store. It was pretty good. I would say it is pretty similar to fire ball.. I usually drink too much because it goes down so easy it can creep up on ya. lol
Katie N.
Winder, GA
Love this stuff! Tried it on a whim and I will def. buy again!!! Great as a shot but you can also mix it with apple juice!

Michelle B.
Long Beach, CA
Love this more than Fireball! Sweeter, mixes better, overall a great flavored tequila! Has a cinnamon taste but has a smooth taste that doesn't burn as bad. Call me weak, but I like tasting my alcohol.
Jennifer S.
Brandon, FL
Great for the Holidays for sure. A huge crowd pleaser. Great as a shot or to mix with other things. I loved this one.
Chanelle w.
Winter Spgs, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pretty good. Reminds me of fireball and JD cinnamon whiskey. I'm not a big drinker but this is good for shots.
Marisa B.
St Petersburg, FL
I had never tried tequila before, but a friend recommended that I try this and I'm so glad she did!! Cinnamon is one of my favorite flavors and this definitely doesn't disappoint.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
Fremont, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?