BY JOSE CUERVO #61 in Tequila

Aimee B.
Apo, AE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I didn't want to like it, but oh man is this good! The cinnamon is just enough. It's a perfect combination with nearly anything.
Natalie H.
Allen Park, MI
I hated this. The taste was disgusting. I tried to mix it with a few Liqueurs to redeem the overpowering cinnamon, but even that didn't work.
Hannah h.
Fort Wayne, IN
I tried this over the summer, it takes that god awful tequila after burn and leaves you with a cinnamon after taste which is really good
Maria S.
Orlando, FL
I like it smooth flavor , I love cinnamon you can really taste it! Perfect for winter season!!
Eva P.
Charlotte, NC
Just like a fireball shot. Hot, spicy, flavorful, burns a hole in your insides! A must try at least once.
Ami P.
Loxley, AL
I love this tequila! it's a great drink to sip nd a good alternative to drinking fireball! it's a little thick but good
Jennifer H.
Topeka, KS
Love the way the cinnamon interlaces with tequila for a wonderful drinking experience. Mixes well in several drinks I've tried!
Kylie W.
Kansas city, MO
Good flavor! Interesting at first but still good. It tastes like hot cinnamon candy, in a good way! It reminds me of the holidays!
Tryana G.
Tucson, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The little habibi by my house has had this and the owner convinced us to try it..surprisingly really good and we usually just drink hornito. Too bad it's discontinued.
Stephanie W.
Lake Zurich, IL
Not like any tequila I've had before. I think why I was so thrown by this was because I was expecting fireball. The cinnamon trend has been overdone. I was not a fan.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
oakland, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?