BY JOSE CUERVO #59 in Tequila

Jennifer J.
Baltimore, MD
The cinnamon is a little too strong in this tequila. In my opinion it tastes kind of like fireball which is not my favorite. I would stick to their original formula
Taylor R.
Fishers, IN
I would not try this tequila again even if I was forced. I could not get past the artificial and horrific aftertaste of this tequila. Perhaps if you mix it with something that compliments cinnamon you may be in the clear.
Victoria B.
Douglasville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Granted I am not a huge fan of cinnamon, but this is just awful. My friend immediately pucked and she likes Fireball.
Kameron S.
Tucson
This was supposed to be like Fireball i imagine however I didnt not like it. It smelt like chemicals and had weird stuff floating around in it.
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
Was NOT crazy about this product! The cinnamon made the burn of the tequila that much worse! I swear I almost gagged just smelling it! I was super disappointed and thought it would be closer to fireball
Brandi S.
Newnan, GA
tequila is something that you either love or can't stand. I fall into can't stand category. The price is good and you can find it anywhere.
Jen M.
Burien
I was not a fan of this. It made me do exactly as the name stated...Cringe. I won’t be getting it again.
Jessica S.
Macon
Fireball: The Tequila. Prepare for terrible heartburn and a massive hangover. Someone gave me a shot of this at the bar and I asked for their money back because they only way I'll ever drink this stuff again is if someone pays me. Do not recommend.
Sam A.
Sunbury , PA
On tequila night that's all I drink and I usually grab or ask for some Jose cus it's a Jose might!! I recommend to everyone and basically this is all I'll take shots of!! I like it and I don't like to much alcohol I don't drink much but when I do this is my go to!!
Savanna M.
Parry Sound, ON
Cinnamon is gross. Cinnamon is gross. Cinnamon is gross. Cinnamon is Cinnamon is gross. gross. Cinnamon is gross.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
oakland, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?