BY JOSE CUERVO #61 in Tequila

April T.
Grubville
The only tequila that I will drink and enjoy. Do not care for the way other brands and flavors taste. This is awesome.
Jessinia L.
Phoenix
I put this in with eggnog at a Christmas party and believe you me everyone had a blast! It went with the eggnog perfectly.
Shelby C.
Medford
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Best tequila I’ve ever drank! It goes down smooth, and it hits you quick! Pair it with some OJ for a perfect drink.
Sam H.
Idaho
I love the cinnamon flavour. I will drink this on ice or just chilled. The cinnamon flavour is strong without being too much which I love.
Sandy S.
Detroit
 Not too expensive a nice smooth taste tequila.  I always have a battle I hand to serve to company.  The price fits our pocketbook .  Very good value for your money. There’s an amazing flavor not overpowering. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Britni M.
Plainview, TX
Doesn’t taste like normal tequila. Has lots of flavor and does sting a little when going down. The cinnamon is not over powering because you can also taste a little citrus.?
charlotte m.
united states
This tequila has a great taste. Its like mixing fireball and tequila which I call a "FL GA Line" ...I love it
Holly W.
This may be difficult to find in store (it was for me), but definitely worth ordering. It's the perfect cross between cinnamon hearts and tequila that will add life to any party!!!
Jelena D.
Portales, NM
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I LOVE this tequila mixed with Dr. Pepper. It is one of my go to bottles. My other is Fireball haha. I love the cinnamon flavor, it reminds me of Christmas. It just gives you such a warm feeling when you either take a shot or mix it with whatever you like.
Dave B.
Watertown
This stuff is dangerously delicious. I love it, I just wish the series in my area still carried it. It's amazing.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
oakland, CA
What is the alcohol content? 40%?