BY JOSE CUERVO #52 in Tequila

Teresa R.
Lawrenceburg
Not the best harsh flavor have to use more mix than tequila just to mask the really to strong flavor not good unless you have no other choice and you really want some tequila a bottle should last you a while depending on what kind of dri ker you are
Asia 👻.
I kept me warm all night and was a great addition to the hot cider we prepared! Garnished with half of a cinnamon stick & an orange peel dusted with cinnamon in a half glass, everyone was coming back for seconds and thirds.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Okay so Jose Cuervo actually has to kind of cinge cinnamon flavored tequila and this one is just the regular cinge cinnamon but they also have the better especial version of this and for this one I do like it but it is more of a harsh flavor that does taste better mixed in with other drinks and it is very strong so out of the two I would probably experiment with this one but I would have a strong preference for especial.
Laini M.
minneapolis, MN
I trust the Cuervo brand so I figured I'd branch out and try another flavor. I got this at an online grocery store and I should have left it there. I did not enjoy this flavor at all. Tequila and cinnamon do not mix well together. I'm sure if you enjoy this kind of mix, you can find a way to incorporate it into a drink. Maybe it's good for shots? I really did not enjoy it, any kind of way though.
Kaleigh N.
Barton
This is SO delicious. I mostly reach for it in the winter months, give a nice extra layer of warmth. The price is reasonable. Brand is reputable. I love to mix it in with some warm apple cider. Yumm!
Lindsay G.
Statesboro, GA
I'm a bartender and had this as a promo bottle years ago when I first started bartending. I had to come up with a shot with this and mixed it with a little triple sec and orange juice. The shot was so popular we continued to order Jose cinge. It has a unique and uncommon flavor if you're looking for something different!
Kara P.
Tiffin
This is One of the best cinnamon liquors I have ever drank. This simply can’t compare to others though, it’s so smooth and reminds me of big red gum. It really exceeded my expectations when I first tried it because I truly wasn’t expecting much but I was blown away! I definitely recommend it!
Sam A.
Sunbury, PA
On tequila night that's all I drink and I usually grab or ask for some Jose cus it's a Jose might!! I recommend to everyone and basically this is all I'll take shots of!! I like it and I don't like to much alcohol I don't drink much but when I do this is my go to!!
Mia C.
Now on them winter days and you feeling that ache coming on. Or how about a nice walk in the snow with a jug of Cocoa and cinnamon tequila? Yes folks this is that Christmas Eve warn toasty drink. Jose Cuervo Cinge Cinnamon Flavored Tequila
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am not the biggest fan of this tequila. I really love fireball, so I thought this would be a similar knock off. However, the taste is just a little bit too strong for me. Although, if you love tequila I would give it a try.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?