BY JOSE CUERVO #58 in Tequila

Amanda M.
San Francisco, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I got a free 2oz bottle of the Cinnamon Flavored Tequila with a purchase of a large bottle of Cuervo Tequila Gold and I have to report is was great! I hate Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey because I am not a big whiskey girl, but I love tequila. With this drink you get the burn of the cinnamon without an overpowering sugary sweetness
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
If you're like me and love Horchata's, this is an amazing kick to put in them. Horchata is a rice, milk, cinnamon drink which is very sweet and the cinnamon flavored tequila is so yummy within it. Great either blended or on the rocks! I recommend you try it at least once.
Robyn L.
Minneapolis, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Around the holidays my family likes to drop shots of Jose Cuervo Cinge Cinnamon into vanilla Baileys or other cream style liquors and the chug those shots, it's sort of a family party tradition and it is so flavorful, sends warm tingles all down your body and really gets you in the party mood.
Natalie S.
I got introduced to tequila with Jose Cuervo and if my friend hadn't made me try a different brand, I would still hate tequila to this day. SO BAD. You can't get rid of the nasty taste no matter how much mixer you add. Save yourself the money OR spend a little extra for better quality.
Emma S.
Washington, DC
The cinnamon flavored tequila is a combination I didn't even know I needed in my life until I had it. Can be compared to Fireball when it comes to cinnamon taste, but lighter and more fun! I've had it a few times and definitely would buy again - makes for interesting cocktails!!
Nikita M.
Buffalo, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Fireball who??? Cuero Cinge is where it is at! I had a bottle of this bought for me and I thought it was going to be sweet like Fireball and other cinnamon spirits. Reluctantly tried it and to my surprise it was absolutely delicious. This is now a staple in my liquor cabinet.
amanda g.
Mc Gregor, TX
I love tequila and a good margarita as much as the next person. But there are definitely some tequilas that you cannot drink or shoot without flinching. This tequila is smooth and I like the gold addition -- maybe that is what makes it smooth. Either way, good job Jose Cuervo.
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
The Jose Cuervo Cinnamon is good it is not a sweet cinnamon like i thought it would be. I do think it is a good value for the price. I son't think it is the best cinnamon flavored tequila. This was my first time trying this product out. I don't think i will buy it again.
Allison M.
Pittsfield, MA
I have a great day of my resume to the point that I am going through my resume for you guys think I can see the attached resume of the morning to get back in touch base on a regular member on my phone and it is a great time with your phone is the same as last night but the
Debrian W.
I was quite apprehensive about this flavor because most brand get cinnamon flavor wrong. This brand did it perfectly. The flavor was not at all overpowering and the drink was still the smooth quality I am used to. I will definitely buy this brand again in the near future.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I only see Indiana? Is there any other states?
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
Amanda B.
Kimberli L.
What is the alcohol content? 40%?